Anybody Tried the Scuderia System Handling Pack for 360? | FerrariChat

Anybody Tried the Scuderia System Handling Pack for 360?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by G7RYE, Apr 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G7RYE

G7RYE Karting

Apr 26, 2005
    Ackworth
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    As Titled, I am considering the 360 handling pack for £2700 + VAT + Tyres from Scuderia Systems. The Car is lowered, 15mm spacers on to give wider track at the back and quite alot of camber is added to the front wheels to get help reduce the understeer of the 360. And of course you get 4 lovely 19" Challenge Alloys (tyres not inc.) So with P-Zer Rossa I'm reckoning about £4200.00

Has anybody tried this pack, or any other? Just interested thats all!!

Also Tubi's.....can you get on any tracks??????

2. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    G7RYE

Suspension - I haven't tried the Scuderia system but have just come back from a weekend tracking car in France (Will write up with photo's soon). I have the CS suspension fitted to my Modena and it was fantastic. Cost alot more than Scuderia option. It showed that there is definitely room for improvement in the basic set up.

19" rims - I got some of those and would recommend the Corsa's. The softer rubber gives much greater performance on both road and track.

Izza

3. G7RYE

G7RYE Karting

Apr 26, 2005
    Ackworth
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Izza.

Thanks for your reply. I understand that the standard set up is pretty basic, where did you get the cs set up? how much was it? I was told by Reflex (member of this forum) that I would get through the Corsa's v.quickly, I was going to try the rossa's as I only intend to track 3-4 times a year.

Ryan

4. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    You have PM.