Anyone need an Enzo or Lamborghini Gallardo | FerrariChat

Anyone need an Enzo or Lamborghini Gallardo

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Andrewgavi, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Hey guys, I have a few cars I would like to get rid of in the states and was curious if anyone wants one. I have Red/Blk Enzo with 100miles for 1.4 and Lamborghini Gallardos for $220k. Let me know (PM) and we can work something out.

Andrew

2. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    lol..its not everyday that people offer such amazing cars! Hopefully you can find a nice home for these beasts! I'll give ya $20 for the enzo;)??
    All the best in your quest for new owners!

Lucas

3. gendrey

gendrey Rookie

Mar 3, 2004
    What's your price for the Lamborghini Gallardo??

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    can you stop trolling this board please. if you want to advertise then become a sponsor and pay Rob the money. You have not posted anything useful ever except these rdiculous ads that you seem to think you can post here for free.

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    "Need" is such a strong word. Do you think anyone here would actually "need" a car such as this?

Don't you think if they actually did "need" a car like this they would have been first in the line to actually purchase one directly thru the factory?

Most folks here are savvy enough that IF they WERE actual Enzo prospects they would have their act together to the point to avoid paying 200% of the vehicle MSRP to a broker in Florida?

Greed is such an ugly characteristic. Really. Have a good day!