Barron-Connor Tech Session | FerrariChat

Barron-Connor Tech Session

Discussion in 'Florida' started by BartonWorkman, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    I spoke with Barron-Connor Racing P.R. man, Mark, yesterday about doing a tech session with F-Owners.

He was non-commital about it as the team is scrambling to come up to pace
    but he said that if we come as a group on Friday afternoon that we would be welcome to take a close up look at the cars.

He could not guarantee we'd get a driver or engineer to talk but I will keep working on him to see what we may come up with.

Danny Sullivan is on the team and perhaps I may be able to convince him to give us 10-15 minutes of his time.

Please touch base with Debbie (urm Racer Chick) and Jim down at Turn One (Spot 43) as they will be kept up to date with this at the track.

I'm easy to spot, driving a metalic green Maserati Spyder with Reeves livery on the side, parked in media parking in the middle of the paddock. Having too much fun driving this week!

BHW

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    you are having too much fun!

Say Hi to Jim and Debbie.

3. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Yep, Jim showed up with Ed I guess yesterday afternoon.

I dropped by their spot this morning for a while and returned this afternoon and Debbie showed up ready to party.

If we get enough of a group together, we may do an impromteau tech session with Barron Connor who were looking better today, picking up
    a couple of seconds and quite positive after this afternoon's qualifying
    sessions.

The Spyder looks quite good on me I must say.

BHW