Cleaning the cloth interior of your 308 | FerrariChat

Cleaning the cloth interior of your 308

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Owens84QV, Aug 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I've searched for the better part of an hour trying to find information on the best methods to clean the cloth interior (underside of GTS top, rear package tray, etc.) for the 308.

Thought maybe someone out there might have bookmarked the thread, saved the text of the file, etc. Any help?

2. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    We have this stuff from Carters Carpet Restoration. They have cleaned our carpets for 8 years now and do a excellent job. They sold us this powder you mix with water. it gets out ANYTHING without ruining the cloth. My wife uses it on our kids stained clothes. I don't know what it is ,but it works. They have a website but don't sell it through their website. They may send you some if you call. Their phone number is 916-933-7807. Hope this helps.

Dan

3. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Thanks Dan...I'll give them a call!

4. Lawrence Coppari

Lawrence Coppari Formula 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Kingsport, TN
    Full Name:
    Lawrence A. Coppari
    Would you let us know how it turns out? Thanks.

5. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    There are several threads here that recommend Oxiclean, I have tried it on the water stains on the shelf of my 328 and it did not work, it did clean it a little but the stain is still very visible.