Ferrari F1 cars to own.... | FerrariChat

Ferrari F1 cars to own....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by farucci, Aug 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. farucci

farucci Rookie

Sep 18, 2004
    Hi folks.Does Ferrari sell the recent Formula 1 cars (like 2000)? How much are they going?What are the procedures to own them? Also Is there anybody who owns these racing machines?

Thanks.

2. F114B

F114B Karting

May 25, 2005
    West Coast
    Yes,they do sell them. You can visit the Ferrari owners site and look under Ferrari Client program. They have a list of F-1 cars available for sale. Also they will maintain your car and go with you to the events (you pay for their services). I know several people who owns them. Some are happy and some aren't. You need to have a lot of resources to keep them up in a good condition. If you want to park it and enjoy looking at it, then may be better to get a F-1 show car www.F-1showcar.com .

I would like to get one soon. But my choices are the pre-Turbo era cars. Those are much simpler than the later cars (generally speaking). Also they are eligible to run on the historic races/events.

3. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    I did visit the Ferrari Clienti facility in July and saw quite a few cars just returning from Goodwood. Seems the Clienti program is oriented for those living in Europe w/ 5 events supported by Ferrari for a pretty nominal sum. For us here in the US it you would want to travel to Europe a few times a year to take advantage.

You mentioned some Clienti are happy and some aren't. Is there a thread for this or you personal knowledge learned from conversation. The F1 Clienti program is a really appealling venture - again if you are willing to travel a lot.