Ferrari F355 Video | FerrariChat

Ferrari F355 Video

Discussion in '348/355' started by FerrariSlave, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hmm anyone remeber or seen the video on a europian I believe it was france. There F355's started off from a tollboth or on-ramp then split into a tunnel there was also a tessterosa I believe. I had the video a while ago it was around 40mb just wondering if anyone else had it and is willing to share.

2. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    ahh that's a great movie. I have it on my HD aswell. A 355 starts up next to a 328 outside Paris at a toll booth, and then an F50 outaccelerates them, later on a Testarossa shows up too. Nice vid :)

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    cool a vid that works !!!!!!! thanks for sharing!

4. thats my favoirte ferrari video. It makes me want to buy a F355 Im absolutly in love with that model from Ferrari a Nart Blue 1999 F355 F1 would be perfect.

5. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    That's one of my favorites. The sound of the F50 through the tunnel is amazing.

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I just got a new computer last night that allows me to actually play these vids without "starting and stopping" every 2 seconds! I'm like a kid in a candy store w/ these vids now....kick ass!!!!!!!