GOOD price 355 tb! | FerrariChat

GOOD price 355 tb!

Discussion in '348/355' started by tacoz4sale, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Wow, didn't know Jeffrey was selling it - I know he's getting a 360 to replace it though.

Good luck Jeffrey!

Also, as all of us in So. Cal. can attest to, this car is in incredible shape. Jeffrey takes care of his cars & whoever buys this will not be dissapointed.

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    I've seen and sat in this car - I can personally attest that this is one of the (if not THE) cleanest 95 F355's I've ever seen.

Not only can you eat off the car, but after you do, you'll feel bad that you did b/c you got it dirty!! :)

Yes, Jeffrey just picked up a 360... and no, the blonde in the passenger seat doesn't come with the car... she's with him. haha...

For those looking for a VERY clean 95 F355 with low miles and driven to perfection, this is THE one to buy!!

Byron

4. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Thanks guys. I didn't even have to pay you to say all those nice things! The 360 has been bought so the 355 is going. I am one very meticulous person (as I am sure many others herein can relate to :) ). Straight forward car - serviced by the local Ferrari dealer - all original and documented miles - never had any paint or body work - no accidents - no leather shrinkage, etc.

5. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Jeffrey

You are selling the car??!! :( :( I thought you were keeping the 355 and the 360.

Oh well, at least the thread I made helped in terms of putting many pics in one place eh?

Good luck with the sale. :)

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Quick - Start selling everything you own & borrow like a mad man! :)

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

LOL

This coming from the same accountant that told me I should wait till after law school to buy the Ducati ;)

8. RAP

RAP Rookie

Apr 3, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Richard
    I will say this what an awsome car!!!!!