Mark Passarelli rotisserie restoration - 1960 Mercedes 190SL | FerrariChat

Mark Passarelli rotisserie restoration - 1960 Mercedes 190SL

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by JF308, May 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    Freshly restored 190SL is finally home in Boulder after 2+ years. Turned out amazing. Many thanks and kudos to Mark Passarelli. Mark is primarily known for his 300SL expertise but luckily I was his first Colorado restoration customer since he moved back to his hometown of Salida, CO to be closer to family. You guys will recognize his FChat nickname "PASS" from days past.

The car was sold immediately following the completion of the rotisserie so it stayed at Mark's shop over the winter months but the Buyer found a 280SE 3.5 cabriolet in the meantime and we mutually agreed to cancel the sale. So, the car is now in Boulder where I will enjoy a couple local car show exhibitions before taking it to auction or selling privately -- so this all works out for the best as I can now enjoy it a bit before listing for sale again or taking to Monterey or Amelia. About 200 test miles on so far.

Here is a link to some of the recent photos. Of course we have a multitude of restoration photos, but these are a few of the finished product. DB172 Anthracite gray metallic over 641 burgundy red leather with 3 piece matching custom luggage.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5mu2F8W0cuh2zpXd2

Thanks for looking and sharing my excitement.

John Feeney

2. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
  3. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Beautiful.

Get that 190SL on a paved road!

:)

Matt

4. mikeem

mikeem Rookie

Mar 5, 2015

Magnificent! I wish you well with it.

5. Dogdish

Dogdish Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2005
    Denver
    Jeff,

Really stunning colors, just elegant.
    Kudos to Mark

6. timjen88

timjen88 Karting

Aug 20, 2015
    Colorado/Palm Springs
    I'll keep an eye out for this one, sure hope I get to see it on the road! Congrats!

7. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Looks fantastic John. Enjoy it while you can. I might be interested in it when you’re done.