Message for Mr. Dave Handa.... | FerrariChat

Message for Mr. Dave Handa....

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Tifoso1, Jan 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Hey Dave, want to head south to pick up our cars today? Just kidding of course :)

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Anthony...I AM suffering Ferrari withdrawl though. I am anxiously waiting for a call from Carlo. Hopefully this week sometime. :)

Dave

3. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Hey Dave,

Do you have your steed back in the stable yet? I am picking my up later today, can't wait to get behind the wheel and letting it stretch a little.

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Anthony,
    That is terrific! I have heard nothing from Carlo...though I dropped in on him about a week and a half ago...he was very sick, but pushing on, trying to work. Told him to take some time off, he said he was going to see a doctor. My car is somewhere in the bowels of that building... :(

I am out all next week anyway (miami) so hopefully there will be some good news the week of 1/9...

5. DeAvilla

DeAvilla Rookie

Jan 4, 2004
    Whidbey Island
    Full Name:
    Kent R. DeAvilla
    I feel your pain, I'm picking mine up from a two month absence on Thursday. I've learned to appreciate my Ferrari driving experiences alot more. On the day I bought my Ferrari, my life was changed completely. I'm leaving for Cancun today, will be back on Friday afternoon, will stop by FOS to pick it up. He-He-he-he!