MOBL.OB - Anyone heard about this? | FerrariChat

MOBL.OB - Anyone heard about this?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by bobafett, Feb 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Anyone heard about this stock? I've now gotten three different lines on this one so far. Looks like it's trading at 2x normal volume, and is up 15% today.

So anyone got the inside word? Is this a one-day phenom or goign to be a run up like some of the previous ones we've seen? I'm thinking about putting in an order, just wanted to see what the general consensus here is. I know, I know, YMMV, AYOR, etc.

--Dan

2. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
  3. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    It gets talked up a lot on Raging Bull. I'm looking for something to run at the moment. I don't like to sit in any one penny stock for any length of time, it makes me nervous.

Ed

4. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    everything gets talked up at raging bull. That place is full of pumpers. The format of that board also sucks.

5. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    What's a good alternative?

Ed

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Hmm...so yeah, I think 0.15-0.17 is the right sell target.

--Dan

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    looking at the charts the stock looks like it can be a bit spiky. It has shown good gains over the last month, 3 months and year but look at the spikes. i have a feeling that yesteday was just another spike and it might fall.

Personaly if i were to invest in this one i would wait for the drop get in then ride it out till the next spike.

Rob

8. Amir

Amir Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2003
    TX
    I bet you are kicking yourself for not investing int his one now ;)....Good pick Canto