Open House/all invited | FerrariChat

Open House/all invited

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by turbomangt, Jul 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
    SPONSORED BY PERFECT AUTO FINISH
    July 23 6-9pm 954 W. Lake St., Roselle, IL
    Refreshments And Food Will Be Served

I can hardly believe that three years have gone by so quickly. As I look back on the success of my business, it is YOU, the customer that I want to thank. Now that my shop has been remodeled, I would like to invite you over for some refreshments and food in a friendly social atmosphere. Here is what Perfect Auto Finish has accomplished with your support.

• First ever auto detailing clinics, recently completed over 100 seminars held at Libraries, Park Districts, Car Clubs, Car Dealers, High Schools and Colleges. Plans set to implement on a nationwide basis.
    • Introduction of my first “advanced class” hands-on experience
    • Introduction of Professional Auto Detailing supplies, sold in a Global Market through my web site. Also available at select car dealers.
    • Private instruction available to specific cars on an individual basis.
    • Contracted by individuals wanting to start a detailing business out of state
    • Training classes introduced for detailing departments at car dealers
    • Partnered and developed the Paint Sealant protection package for Fox Valley MotorCars, distributor for Lamborghini and Ferrari.
    • Featured in the Chicago Tribune, Daily Herald, Professional Car Washing and Detailing Magazine, Americas Car Care Business
    • Nominated for the Dream Team Award voted by my peers in Professional Car Washing Magazine in 2003 for innovated marketing
    • Recently detailed a vintage GNX which won “best of show” and was featured in a national trade magazine
    • Detailing seminars are aired on local Cable TV
    • State-of-the-art user-friendly web site
    • Awarded the honor of hosting a car care forum with global exposure
    • Consistent customer satisfaction (posted on web site under “feedback”)

*Bring in this invitation for $15 off a complete detail and
    $5 off any product order.

Gary Kouba, Owner 630-947-2090 www.perfectautofinish.com

2. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    [​IMG]

Here is a Lambo I detailed today and applied my favorite paint sealant. Too bad when I get the call for a job like this I have to go to the location and don't get to drive it. Maybe that's a good thing. The piant job on this car is incredible. DON'T FORGET MY OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY NIGHT!Gary

[​IMG]

3. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    Gary, myself and two of my friends attended the seminar at fox valley motors. We are coming to see your operation and open house. I pick up my accident repaired 308 Sat am. from McCabe automotive. Tommorow night I will bring my 1982 Fiat 124. Hey F-Chatters, anybody else coming?

4. I may stop by with my 3 year old.

5. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by, great turnout. Went through lots of Pizza, and met many nice people. Special thanks to the people that brought some interesting cars. A vintage Morgan convertible, 71 GX and GSX. 53 Mercury and the 31 model "A". Plus the Corvettes and Cruisers. Gary