For Sale - Original Ferrari F40 3 piece luggage set | FerrariChat

For Sale Original Ferrari F40 3 piece luggage set

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Tali Palmieri, Oct 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tali Palmieri

Tali Palmieri Rookie

Jul 11, 2019
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tali Palmieri
    Ferrari F40 3 piece Schedoni luggage bag set. Very good condition. The leather is in great condition. The interior cardboard of the bags is flaking. This is common due to age. The brass clasps, Ferrari locks and the snaps are showing oxidation, but nothing to bad that it couldn’t be cleaned up. Comes with the suit bag hanger as well and the Ferrari lock keys.. There are 2 brochures that came with the luggage from Schedoni, as well as an embossed F40 leather plaque with the owners name and the chassis number of the vehicle it came with upon delivery. All handles, straps and buckles are intact. Each piece of luggage comes with its own tan Ferrari bag cover, with the Ferrari Prancing Cavallino horse and Ferrari text. Owners name and chassis number have been black out for privacy. Extremely rare set. This set has been discontinued at Ferrari’s request and Schedoni will not ever make them again! Thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tali Palmieri

Tali Palmieri Rookie

Jul 11, 2019
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tali Palmieri
  3. 512TRTX

512TRTX Karting

Jul 22, 2016
    Houston
    What is crossed out in black in the photo?

4. Tali Palmieri

Tali Palmieri Rookie

Jul 11, 2019
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tali Palmieri
    The clients name has been blacked out for privacy. Schedoni would put leather plaques either with the chassis number or the name of the owner.

5. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name:
    Mark McCracken
    just curious why the privacy around the chassis number being disclosed?
    I am a buyer of a set of luggage for the F40 in the collection, so I presume you will tell me if I make an enquiry, but i now also want to know why you will not disclose the chassis number?
    I am not trying to be an arse, I am just really curious as a potential buyer.

6. Tali Palmieri

Tali Palmieri Rookie

Jul 11, 2019
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tali Palmieri
    It isn’t the chassis number, it’s the clients name we blacked out for courtesy/privacy.

F456M likes this.