Pebble Beach Motor Trend edition? | FerrariChat

Pebble Beach Motor Trend edition?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Mule, Aug 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I was sitting next to a man at dinner who had the Aug or Sept issue of Motor Trend with Ferraris on the cover. Now, neither the Aug or Sept news stand issues had Ferraris on the cover.

He said it was a special edition that he had picked up at Pebble Beach. Any ideas or thoughts of what this is? Anyone got a spare?

2. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    My girlfriend saw the same magazine at her doctors office where she is taking therapy at. She was hit by an 18 wheeler two weeks ago, when the driver ran the red light at 70mph and hit my girlfriends' lexus. She was pinned inside for two hours while firemen used the jaws of life to cut her out. But anywho, I will snag it tomorrow when I take her back to therapy. Cross your fingers, that it is not gone. She tells me that it has a 612 and a couple of others on the cover.

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Thanks, Dana. Your girlfriend saw it even though she had gone through all that? She's a keeper.