RIDE TO NEW HOPE >>>PA | FerrariChat

RIDE TO NEW HOPE >>>PA

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by doorsup, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    To all that know me im back on (HEY BRUCE BABY) a guy i know is bringing down his Diablo on sunday and a another ferrarri friend as well so we were gonna take a ride to New Hope and get some lunch and drive the cars. Anyone is welcome to join im thinking around 12 NOON.
    If you are interested you can e-mail me for meeting arraingements at [email protected]

P.S. Should be in the low 60'S

matty

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Matty,

How have you been? I have a bachelor party to go to Sat. night in Philly. Depending on how much I damage myself there, I might be interested. I'll let you know if I'm in. :)

-Augustine

3. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HEY MATTY

NO CAR :( BUT MAYBE ANDREA AND I WILL GO IN THE CROSS-FIRE ILL LET YA KNOW

B

4. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Matty, nice to see you back!!

:( Awe man!! Now I am really kicking myself for not getting an earlier flight home. I wish I was home already from college. I live just down the street from New Hope, in Richboro.

Maybe if its nice during the christmas season do you guys think you will go back to New Hope for a ride. I can get my friend to bring his 89' countach hopefully.

It's really going to be a nice weekend to go for a drive, you guys are really lucky. Have lots of fun and take some pictures for all of us!!

Enjoy!!!! :)

~ Mike P.

5. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Who cares where we park we will find something. Hey where is Dr ken Lee i want his car there as well.

6. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Officer Matty!! How ya been?? Found some 'ghini posters a while back. Dropped em off at Bruce's last sunday (11/16). Stop by and check em out... there all yours if you want them.
    If I can shoot down on Sunday for the drive, I will. The TR enjoys the excercise!!
    Bruce - If I shoot down for the drive, you've got to be my co-pilot!! Of course, you'll be piloting on the way back!!! And Ferraris are faster in red!!! I'll speak to ya later!!
    PEACE OUT FELLAS!!!!!

7. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    HUTCH,
    Bruce sent the posters and they are already in my garage thanks so much. Sunday should be really nice just looking to put the on the road again and grab some lunch. Maybe noon would be good , call bruce he has my number.

matty

8. jarends

jarends Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2001
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    John Arends
    Hi Matty,

Hey Bruce, skip second gear, who needs it anyway???

I think Linda and I would be around on Sunday noon, where can you have lunch, parking in NH on a sunny Sunday will be impossible. What's the plan?

John

9. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Sunday we are meeting in flemington around 12 anyone who wants to go
    e-mail me for info. [email protected]
    matty

10. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    #10 kenster888, Nov 22, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Matt et al., I'm game on Sunday. I will go to New Hope directly. Where are you guys meeting? How about Fran's Pub (see picture below)? We're going have to fight parking with the Harley boys.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. doorsup

doorsup Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    ken im glad your going call me on my cell # bruce has it. we will look out for you. matt