Andrew (Stokpro), Mark PDX & Pat Pasqualini... | FerrariChat

Andrew (Stokpro), Mark PDX & Pat Pasqualini...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Nov 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    At some point since i returned from my trip to New Orleans, i've received various things in the mail, some of which arrived while i was away...

Firstly, Andrew (Stokpro) was nice enough to drive all the way to Ferrari of Seattle and mail me some of their business cards (for my collection) along with a copy of Amici Di Maranello... Very cool stuff, all of which will go with the rest of my Ferrari-related collection... Thank you, Andrew.

Mark PDX put horDES of really cool Top Gear videos on CDs for me (of which, the majority were Ferrari-related) and mailed those to me... Probably the video(s) that widened my eyes the most were those featuring the TVR Speed 6 and the Koenigsegg... Thanks, Mark... (P.S. Mark holds the title for leaving the absolute weirDESt messages on my voicemail, hands down)...

Pat heard that i was having trouble with my CD Rom so he decided to send me a spare one he had... As busy as things have been, i've not yet installed it, but i appreciate it, nonetheless... Thank you, Pat... Pat also included a CD with some videos on it, but i've yet to watch that, either...

Sorry i couldn't thank you fellas sooner... It's been busier than a brothel during fleet week here... Thank you all, i really appreciate everything...

P.S. Pat, sorry i haven't called, been swamped with crap... Will call some time this week... :)

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    No problem and no thanks needed. Take care buddy

3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I will try to leave you some more wierd voice mails soon :D Did you ever get the rest of the videos to play correctly?

Here is a link for the DivX codec you will probably need:

DivX Download page

4. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    DES,

Anytime man! Glad you enjoyed the stuff.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thanks, guys... :)