TROLL OF THE YEAR......... | FerrariChat

TROLL OF THE YEAR.........

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

AND THE WINNER IS..............................

1. Randall (Hitler youth)

2. allanlambo (stooge of the ocean)

3. Me (for starting this thread)

4. Carbon/DES/NNO (for outright post whoring)

5. Gary Gladstone (this month's model of the Green line of Trolls)

6. Mako99 (no sense of self, lousy judge of character)

7. Il Commenadatore

8. Matt Lemus (250BS Coupe)

9. Arlie the Horsefly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Let's take a vote for the esteemed award for Troll of the Year!

I'm voting for our new nominee (for his newly discovered love for Adolph Hitler and hatred for Americans)....Randall.

see: 9/11 tape

DL

2. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

Where did I say I hate americans? Or love Hitler? Are you so stupid that you can't recognize a person for leadership skills, but still not like them? I suppose now you'll say that Bin Laden lacks leadership skills also?

Like I said earlier, for some reason most americans can't say or acknowledge anything positive about a bad person.

3. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Hands down Matt Lemus

4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I'd like to be able to vote for multiple peeps

5. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    you really thing carbon post-whores?

doody.

ps: congrats - you're tied for the lead, darth :)

6. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I would say it was that Moron Gary Green -whatever!

7. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Hitler was a leader alright. He LED six million people to death in the concentration camps, millions more of his own countrymen to death in battle, as well as causing the death of millions of the Allied forces. And regarding those six million concentration camp victims: didn't Hitler LEAD them to those camps at the end of a rifle barrel? Or maybe a Luger pistol? Tell us Randall, what leadership school did Hitler attend in order to learn the incredible skills necessary to LEAD innocent women, children, and old people into the concentration camp gas chambers at the end of those rifle barrels and bayonets?

8. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Finally a thread where no matter who wins, IT'S WELL DESERVED!

I voted for myself. To make my case to the voting public, I submit the following evidence:

1. My comments bashing 308 owners including such wonderfully accurate nuggets as "No wonder Enzo himself hated that car" and "Most 308 owning F-chatters own the 308 due to not having enough money to own a real Ferrari."

I will add another new one here for fun: "If Magnum P.I. was your first experience with Ferrari, you should never be allowed to own one. The same applies for Miami Vice."

2. My pi$$ing contest with Jim/Napolis about the total ringer GT that Ford gave Car and Driver to test just to make morons put their cash down and pop off about the car on message boards as F-chatters currently are. I offer it as proof that I don't give a f$ck who you are or how much money you have, or what your history is, on this board you're my equal IF THAT, period. We'll see what the GT truly tests out at in the FALL when the first actual cars are going to see the light of day.

And PS - The softening of the dollar will NOT affect Audi's day to day operations because all such things are cyclical and time heals all wounds. Unless it's the Yen, nothing can save that POS it seems.

3. My ability to ridicule or make fun of the F-chat charity poster boy, Carbonfiber, or whatever monkier he's using these days, solely for my own entertainment. I concede that I'm not as lethal in this regard as Allan is, but I can't bring myself to get to that supreme level of malevolence because it feels like I'm making fun of Cameron Diaz's brother in "There's Something About Mary".

Clearly from that statement you can see the feelings coming through people. I'm not made of stone!

And Finally, I submit to the audience for your judegement:

4. My abhorrence to all things 456/612/550 from Ferrari, which is their management completely selling out by making cars that only a dou$chebag would ever want to own. If you're under the age of 65, OR if you still have a set of balls in your pants, the 456/612/550 "Axis of Evil" models should make your stomach turn. Want a luxury touring car to impress your country club friends and carry your two VERY ugly kids in the back seat? Go buy a Bentley.

Want a piece of Ferrari's F1 pedigree? Buy a damn 348/355/360/GTO/512TR/F40/F50/Enzo and be a mid-engined-spin-of-death MAN for God's sakes!

Ok, so that concludes my presentation, and based on this information I can't see how I couldn't win this contest, despite being in a very competitive group of total a$$clowns.

Vote with your hearts people, I'm counting on your support.

9. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    You are a moron. It is not that americans (or anybody else like myself) can't, but simply why bother, it is not worth wasting my or your time trying to find something good about people like Bin Laden, Hitler, Hussien and many other arseholes that have managed to con people into a powerful position.

We are not talking about petty theives here, but people who quite happily use and take others lives ... like the other person simply does not matter.

I find it amazing that the fanatics that follow say Bin Laden who give their own lives for the 'cause' never question why the BOSS is still happily alive and probably living a lovely rich and happy life.

Not everybody deserves that second chance, from even weak people like you, to try and find good, etc. some are simply arseholes, and I am buggered if I am going to waste 1 second of my life trying to find something good about them. You can continue wasting yours if you like ...

Pete

10. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    I can't believe I'm losing to this guy. The Nazi card is so easy to play on an internet chat board, it takes no skill.

Believe me it takes skill to pi$$ on a 308 in so many creative ways. Actually now that I think about it that's easy too because of the car itself...It's like Dan Quayle. Endless comedic possibilities!

See? That's what I bring to this category!

Forget Eva Braun here and vote for quality.

11. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Heh, Mako99 I voted for you ;).

I did my best :D ... and actually wish I had voted for the Randall dude now! Owe well never mind, I better go now as I have got to go and hide in the corner and think of something good about Randall.

Owe never mind ...

Pete

12. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    I wish I had an opening for a court comedian. I wish I had a court. What was I saying? Oh, yeah, this guy is funny, start a new poll !

13. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    What about that life long Pantera buyer ?

14. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    You forgot Il Commenadatore (sic) and Prancing Horse...
    What color underwear are you wearing, and how do I learn to spell.

We need moderators, Rob...please. Mako is ignorant to the point of arguing with Jim, fer crissakes. It isn't money that it is about, yahoo. Randall is looking for the hitler youth chat. Try the MB boards JK. Or maybe a suicide bomb run.

And Allan, find a board elsewhere, eh? I love Miuras, Murcy's, but give it a focking rest. Maybe the Saleen S7 board?

NNO is nno trouble at all.

Not even worth looking in here that much anymore, sadly, have to wade thru too much dreck to get to fun stuff. I do like this post and DL's jokes though.

FWIW

15. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Done!

DL

16. When I heard the phrase "Il Commendatore" pronounced in the film Grand Prix, I heard it as "Il Commenadatore". So sue me if I put an extra "a" in there, but the name does flow better with it.

p.s: I'm not a troll.

17. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Is there anything else i can do to get more votes?

Ferrari sucks! Ferrari Sucks! Ferrari Sucks!

18. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Mako,

I must admit, this made me laugh my a$$ off!
    3. My ability to ridicule or make fun of the F-chat charity poster boy, Carbonfiber, or whatever monkier he's using these days, solely for my own entertainment. I concede that I'm not as lethal in this regard as Allan is, but I can't bring myself to get to that supreme level of malevolence because it feels like I'm making fun of Cameron Diaz's brother in "There's Something About Mary".

19. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    FRANK AND BEANSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

20. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE MENTIONED, HERES MY COMMENT:

MATT LEMUS-WAS A FRIEND OF MINE, BUT WITH HIS "NON-TRUTH" STATEMENTS....WAS A LETDOWN

RANDALL- NEVER SPOKE TO THE MAN, BUT FOR WHAT IVE SEEN, HES NOT MY CUP OF TEA COULD BE DANGEROUS

MAKO 99- I FIND HIM FUNNY, NEVER BOTHERED ME, SO LET HIM EXPRESS HIS OWN OPINIONS,

IL COMMEDORE OR WHATEVER......COMPLETE MORON.........TROLL RUNNER-UP

ALLAN LAMBO- FIND HIM ABRUPT BUT FUNNY,,,I DONT ALWAYS AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAYS, BUT RESPECT HIM FOR HIS STRONG OPINION..NOT A TROLL...

TROLL MASTER HERE>>>>>> GARY "THE MORON" GREEN..............

21. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Mako: Your postings do address the merits of cars, right or wrong, so on that basis, i think you are disqualified from the running. Gary Green would probably get my vote for consistently idiotic postings.

22. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Believe me it takes skill to pi$$ on a 308 in so many creative ways. Actually now that I think about it that's easy too because of the car itself...It's like Dan Quayle. Endless comedic possibilities!

See? That's what I bring to this category!

Forget Eva Braun here and vote for quality.[/QUOTE]

Mako,
    Don't flatter yourself. It takes no more skill to rip a 308 than it is to say a '59 Cadillac has lousy cornering characteristics. You state the obvious.

The 308 was never meant to compete against a Miura, Countage or even a Jalpa. It was never designed with the idea of being a 'super car'. It seems you are the only one that hasn't figured that out yet.

A 308 is nothing but a Dino in Pininfarina clothing.

I have a Datsun 240Z that will beat my 308 in a drag race up to 100 MPH. So why did I buy it?

Because I'm a poor uneducated redneck Ferraristi wannnabe that wants to impress my John Deere drivin' hick neighbors. Why else?. It also happens to be a beautiful car that holds it's age much better than a number of exotics from the same era.

So go ahead, make fun of the 308. Sort of like making fun of a 'retard'. Easy pickin's right?

Allan got my vote strictly on the merits of his rudeness and lack of tact. Otherwise the guy actually has some VALID and somewhat educated viewpoints about exotics.

DJ

23. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Mako99, you did crack me up with your post. In the vein of Mako's post... why not me? Without me none of these trolls would all be here! :D I'm always the one posting annoying messages about this and that about FC operations under the veil of "community improvement". Also, how about my blind views for any political discussion that isn't Libertarian and any religious discussion that isn't inline with the Unitarian Universalists.

I do wish we could vote for more than one. I'll do my quick analysis here...

Randall (Hitler youth) - Don't really know from the board.

allanlambo (stooge of the ocean) - Better lately, I don't think has a positive impact on the communities Karma though.

darth550 (for starting this thread) - I think this is a funny thread.

Carbon/DES/NNO (for outright post whoring) - To each his own, luckily he's a good and entertaining writer. I don't get sick of his posts.

Gary Gladstone (this month's model of the Green line of Trolls) - Maybe the most annoying, but I think so truly harmless I don't care.

Mako99 (no sense of self, lousy judge of character) - No major problems with him, everyone can't make me happy all the time.

Il Commenadatore - Don't know too much about, some posts seem borderline.

Matt Lemus (250BS Coupe) - Great guy by appearance, but too many things not adding up and the entire event had a negative impact on the community. I would still have a beer with him though.

Who else would you nominate?

24. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    ROB.....YOU FORGOT THE BIGGEST TROLL

MR GARY GREEN

25. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I thought that was Gary Gladstone or do you think that's someone else?