ENZO GT 2003 #84 black 1/18 .... | FerrariChat

ENZO GT 2003 #84 black 1/18 ....

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Ferrari!, Jan 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
  2. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Nice model. Im going to buy a Hotwheels Black Enzo ($19 in WaltMart) and I'm going to work on it. I Can do decals on my computer . I'll post my custom model later !!

3. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    Ok :eek:) ... and in 2 years we compare the models. These transfer pictures are no transfer pictures. It is poured high speed foil. You do not feel this foil. You cannot compare it with computer pictures. But I had this topic already with "tifosi12". Regards Ferrari!

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Somebody mention my name?

Nice model. I assume this is based off a real car and not just a fantasy?

I always wondered what an Enzo would look like with a rear wing. The answer: Great!

5. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I just bid on this thing and doubled the price. Still not highest bidder. Then I did the same thing on the other car. Still not highest bidder.

Over a hundred bucks for an Enzo with stickers and a rear wing?

That's insane.

6. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Im with you tifiosi ... A lot of money for a Hotwheels ($19) plus decals ($15 more) + Some paint and accesories ($20) No way !!. I can do it myself !!! :(

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Which is probably what I'll do. Let me know if you want to work together on the decal set and in finding a fitting rear wing.

Somehow I can't shake the feeling that the high bidder is a shill bidder just to jack the price up.

8. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    I can give you gladly the address of the Highbidders. It has so far all models of us. Regards Ferrari!

9. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    #9 Ferrari!, Jan 30, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    the Picture of the GT Model from us :
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    #10 Ferrari!, Jan 30, 2004

and here the Original GT 2003 :

11. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    You are really sweet. You make everything? You are a large model construction amateur! You may not do however please forgotten that it forbidden are Ferrari characters to be made. I do not believe it interest you it am forbidden. What think do you why some models are very expensive?? Is there perhaps fees for the production of indications and stickers? Think times of it after...

12. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Tifosi let me thanks to Ferrari for his pictures .. I want to do this model :

13. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Sorry I forgot teh picture :

Tifosi let me thanks to Ferrari for his pictures .. I want to do this model

14. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    ... convert also the exhaust. It is completely above and has another form. But I think know you as a large artist :eek:) inside and outside completely not shining black... however why legend I you that? you know it nevertheless ... Best Regards Ferrari!

15. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Dear Ferrari! do you work for somebody making custom models ???

16. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    we make models special for customers and small series...

17. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    That black Enzo with the exhaust pipes on top looks neat, no question.

Making decals to sell might be illegal due to copyright infringements, but for home use I don't see what the issue would be.

Anyway, I'm not sure I always get all you guys say. Just like the Oscar nominated movie, some things are lost in translation. Ferrari! feel free to write in German, if you prefer that.

18. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    @Tifosi12 ... Sie verstehen deutsch ? ... das ist ja wundervoll :eek:))) ... die Sache mit den Decals ist nicht ganz so einfach wie jeder meint. Die Decals von dem schwarzen Enzo gibt es nicht alle zu kaufen. Wir lassen sie in Frankreich machen. Das kostet etwas Geld, aber sie sind Lizens geschützt und von sehr guter Qualität. Noch etwas zu dem Höchstbieter bei unserer Auktion ... er kommt aus der Schweiz und hat bis heute alle Enzo Modelle von uns. Ich denke er möchte diese 3 letzten in schwarz unbedingt haben, deshalb ist er sehr hoch gegangen. Ich kann Ihnen versichern, dass nicht wir bei dieser Auktion bieten. Beste Grüsse aus Deutschland Ferrari!

19. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Hey guys: Please back to english... Im lose !! hahahahaha

20. Ferrari!

Ferrari! Rookie

Jan 15, 2004
    german is more simply ... ;o)))))

21. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Alles klar Ferrari. Jaja, diese Schweizer, haben einfach zu viel Geld. Ich bin auch einer, darum versteh ich Deutsch. Ist schon klar dass Ihre Kleber von besserer Qualitaet sind als meine selbstgemachten und das kostet natuerlich. Bitte halten Sie uns auf dem Laufenden mit anderen 1/18 Modellen. Wie gesagt diese Enzos sind mir etwas zu teuer, aber vielleicht gibt's ja wieder welche.

Ich (und vermutlich andere Sammler auch) wuerde es schaetzen, wenn Sie zumindest ein Bild des Originalwagens mitzeigen koennten. Da sieht man dann auch wie detailgetreu Ihr gearbeitet habt.

Ok, back to English.

22. Ferrari118

Ferrari118 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Strasbourg, France
    Full Name:
    Stéphane
    #22 Ferrari118, Jan 30, 2004
    Tifosi12, rr1973...
    I do decals too... I have made already 3 F355 Challenge... There are self-adhesive. I don't print the stickers self, but in a printing house!
    the quality is better. I've made this 355 Challenge!

23. Ferrari118

Ferrari118 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Strasbourg, France
    Full Name:
    Stéphane
    #23 Ferrari118, Jan 30, 2004
  24. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    Okay guys here is the big question...where do you get the 1/18 drivers for cars that don't have any? I've tried everywhere with no luck! Help a brother out!

BTW I don't talk German but if you like feel free to talk Italian.

25. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Oh, man, that diorama is sweet!

No worries about the German part. Whatever needs translating to the community I will do.

Great question about the figures. I dunno either, but sure would like to.

Speaking of:I'm probably the only one who does this, but anyway: I like different drivers, so good ol' Schumacher's head gets ripped off the body first thing I get the model. Just got the 2003 GA car. Yup, off goes the head. On goes Massa's.