Sport Seat Options for a 328 | FerrariChat

Sport Seat Options for a 328

Discussion in '308/328' started by Auraraptor, Jan 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    #1 Auraraptor, Jan 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I want to get a GOOD LIGHT set of sport seats for my 328. The major issue for me is as follows:

I am tall in my torso and have a long neck so I sit with the seat all the way moved up on the rails, but the back of seat down on an incline so that it cussions my lower back only, and the head rest is all but useless. This is the only way I can keep my head inside. Ideally as you can see I would like a seat that would be comfortable and that I could use the head rest in (wipelash protection) as also seen on the diagram. Thoughts on who to go to and such would be great.

Please see attached Image.

Thanks!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
  3. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    That Sparco seat is very similar to the Sports Seats being supplied to Ferrari for the 360 series.

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Wow, those look great in tan!

Do you have a pair? If so, what kind of car?

Has anyone tried these in a 328?

5. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    They have been on my shopping list for a long time now, and if I can get myself gainfully employed again they will be in my car! I have a friend with a street/track 944 Turbo with a pair of these seats in black leather and they are wonderful. Great adjustability, very comfortable, and look great. I don't know specifically about fitment in a 328 but I don't see why not.

Mark

6. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    They do look good in black. They would be nice if the fit, base, belts would work in a 328. I don't think it would increase the headroom, but I do like the look.

7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    How are the dealers of the seats? I really would like to see and 'try' it out in person before I drop $2800 for a set....

8. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    They do look nice, I've been eyeing them too. I have a set of 348 seats, but they sit just little taller than the stock 308 seats...not ideal. Soes anyone know what they weigh?