Immaculate 328 - Anybody Interested? | FerrariChat

Immaculate 328 - Anybody Interested?

Discussion in '308/328' started by F328 BobD, Jan 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
  2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Looks nice - Any F-Car in your future?

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Check out his ferrari ads link for more info - He's asking $53k.

4. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    Slag, I sure hope so... I'd really like a 355 some day. I owned a TR6 for 11 years before this and was expecting the F-car to suffer from many of the same nagging problems. But this car has been perfect, it's incredible just how well 328's are built. 328's are GREAT Ferrari's. I'll miss it.

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Best of luck to you - If I was looking for one, I would be interested! Looks great - Plus I would have liked to buy one from an F-Chat member.

6. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    I can Attest to this car being in great condition! I have ridden in it and looked it up and down at the Italian car show. Man, BobD, that must be a hard choice...I would be the first in line to buy it from you, if I had the means. Perfect car-wrong time, I really hate that. I wish you the best in finding a new owner, any plans on getting another model?

Really guys this car is awesome inside and out, I think Rob and JimE will back me up on this...

Good luck BobD!

Best regards,
    Marcus

7. 4sfed4

4sfed4 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    That car looks immaculate.

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Yes, I've known Bob and this car for 3 years now. I've seen about 100 various 328's in person and it's the best one. I actually don't know why Bob isn't asking closer to $60k, that's what I told him to ask. Last year I had a chance to be a judge in a FCA concours and learned quite a bit in the process. I think Bob's car is probably a 98+ point car and I can't tell you what I would deduct for. So it very well may be a 100 point car.

Also very well taken care of here in Dallas by Norwoods and Shadetree.

9. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Sorry to hear that you are selling your 328. I feel like losing a friend (by moving far away) somehow. Hope you will be satisfied w/ your sale.

Your 328 was the first one to see when I was looking for 328 last May. If you didn't withdrew from the market, I may ended up buying your car. It is very nice 328GTS. (back then I wanted GTB although I ended up w/ GTS)

What're you gonna do with 328 Registry???

Yoshi Ace

10. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    I also wanted to chime in here. It's a very very very nice car. If you are in the market, you shouldn't pass this one by.

Good luck with the sale, Bob. Hope you replace it with something interesting.

Bob and I have already discussed moving the registry over to Ferrari328.com. I have the info, I'm just working on the database backend now.

11. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    Thx Marcus, Rob, Yoshi & Tillman. I've already had several inquiries. I'm pretty confident it will go to the first person who comes to see it. :(

Yoshi, maybe Tillman can transfer the F-Chat 328 Registry data to his site and you can take over the F-Chat Registery? :)

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2400

12. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Ok Bob, what's it been, 6 months? Are you trying to scare yourself again? You're thinking 'been there, done that' and you've convinced yourself that it's time to part with your car. Then some eager guy is going to show up and wet himself when he sees how nice the car really is. You'll then get another case of sellers remorse and chicken out. Then you'll call me to have a beer.

SAY IT AIN'T SO BOB!

13. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    Jim, it's been nearly a year since I considered selling it the last time. And yap, unfortunately it's true. I hate to see it go... I sure wish one of you local guys would step up and keep it in the neighborhood. The inquiries are from everywhere except Dallas!!!

So where we meeting for that beer you mentioned! :D

14. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    One of these years FC will have a registry for all models, but that's down on the list right now. Bob's done a great job with the 328 registry. Every 6 months just ask for new entries and then compile them into the list.