Check Out This TR on e-bay! | FerrariChat

Check Out This TR on e-bay!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jerrari, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Can you say pimped out interior? That red dash/console is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in a Ferrari.

2. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004

....link or pic...?

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
  4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
  5. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Sorry Jerry--- Thought it was the 512TR white/red combo you refered to on Ebay. Man, I sort of like that...(I might feel differently if I have to look at it everyday)...

Can one assume it was a custom ordered job?

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I know it's different, but I KNOW I could not look at it every day. I believe one could custom order your dash color on the TR (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I wonder how big a job it would be to remove the dash and recover that red w/ black????

7. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I absolutely love it !!!!

Red interiors....especially without contrasting trim look great. Too bad that the car is white though.

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    What rims are those?

9. J Nicks

J Nicks Karting

Dec 4, 2003
    Tork1966, I agree with you, That look just doesn't cut it.

10. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
  11. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Whow.... Doug---

I came close to buying that car a few weeks ago before buying my 512TR from another party. Did you talk to John, the sale guy?

This car is on consignment. I love the yellow look but the owner wanted close to asking price (low 100's) which was more than I thought it was worth; plus its last major service was in 1999 which means one is soon due. Otherwise, the folks at this dealership seem to be pretty decent to deal with.

12. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    nothing wrong with that interior. it's just a standard all-bordeaux jobbie. many folks don't like 'em, but i wouldn't go jumpin' down the guy's throat about it :)

gold inlays on your wheels and a gold "bodywork" pinstripe - now those are OTT! :)

doody.

13. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Nobody's jumping down anyone's throat, simply stating my opinion and welcoming others.

14. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    I think it would be ok for about 10 seconds then I would get nauseous. That red is just too red.

15. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Tom
    I know the owner and stop in every month when I'm on business there. Brian always carries nice clean Porsches and Ferraris, some on consignment. They are very straightforward and will always tell you the cars faults or what it needs.