Symbolic | FerrariChat

Symbolic

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by G-force, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Hey I reccommend Nick Smith and the boys at Symbolic.
    No nonsense no bull**** just a straight MSRP deal. They have a few more available right now. Just tell Nick I directed you to him.
    they are even going to get me a clear engine hatch at cost whatever that is?858 454-1800 .plug over ( I promised I would)
    Price increase March 1st.

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    fwiw, i've spoken with folks at symbolic on a few occassions over the years. they've been very pleasant and helpful on the phone.

however, they had a 550 in LA that i was very interested in. they were rep'ing it as being in stupendous condition, etc. etc.

i had a friend who lived nearby (walking distance, actually) stop by and ring me on my cell to do a visual. the car had plenty of dings and rock chips and leather wear and all the usual stuff. i was annoyed that they wouldn't be straigh-up with that stuff. maybe i just got some random useless sales guy that day when i called.

i'll call them again in the future, undoubtedly, but i'll "measure twice and cut once" with those guys if i move forward on a car they have.

doody.

PS: are you keeping your 550?

3. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    The damn 550 arrives tommorrow morning. I'll probably put it up for sale.
    9000 miles major done.

4. Symbolic

Symbolic Rookie

Feb 2, 2004
    Doody,
    I must apologise for your salesman's handling of the car in question. I pride myself in the fact that most of the cars I have sold here were sight unseen and have never had an issue. There is simply no point in hiding scratches, scuffs and dings, ownership, damage or servicing history - it makes for a very short relationship and this business thrives on relationships and referrals.
    I hope we have a chance to do business in the future.
    Nick Smith

5. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Recd car yeaterday morning 10 mins before I was going to work. Drove it today. My last F car was a TR. Major major improvement!
    Just bought the Gallardo and my wife of 37 years already thinks I'm a nut case so I'll sell the 550. Too bad this car that CAR sTORe of Glenside sold me sight unseen should be a KEEPER!!