Option for setting "Threads Per Page"??? | FerrariChat

Option for setting "Threads Per Page"???

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by Doody, Nov 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    we have an option to set how many posts we see per page when we're viewing a thread. that's stellarly useful

but just as useful woudl be an option to set how many THREADS we see per page when that page is listing threads instead of posts. the default seems to be 25 and i can't find a way to tweak it.

doody!

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I was looking for the same thing. I set my page view to 100 posts / page. Can't change the threads per, though.

Thanks for bringing this up!

--Dan

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    This isn't configurable at this time for each user, all settings would be global. I was going to do a poll this week and see what everyone would prefer. I would first try out a few settings and measure the performance.

4. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    fyi rob, so far i'm pretty happy with the 50 thing. i never get more than three pages of stuff, and that's manageable.

not sure i agree with the 250 maximum (though i probably would if said search constrained to my subscribed forums), but i understand the issue.

doody.