help college auto sales 308 | FerrariChat

help college auto sales 308

Discussion in 'Florida' started by thecarreaper, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    there is a beat up white 308 at college auto sales in miami florida. anyone know anything about them????? i pm'd Martin but i thought i would ask if anyone has anything to say about them . thank you for any advice and help. michael in savannah ga.

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Colledge is about a stone throw away from my warehouse. I would go and check it out for you but I am on my way to Aspen tomorrow morning till the 10th.

From experience, their cars suck and are totally overpriced for what they are. It is a suckers heaven for Hatians buying cars for their home country.

Wait till I get back and I'll check it out. BTW, best way, best way is to send me e-mails not PMs.

[email protected]

Martin

3. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    thanks again Martin. my outlook express mail does not work, which is why i didnt email you. i saw your # on the sponser page. i will post or call once i speak with them today but if you feel that way about them i may be better off looking elseware! the interior leather looked strange to me, i bet its been in a flood of some kind.... i think i saw rust along the left rear side marker light in the pics on thier site. i figure it doent hurt to keep an eye out, as long as the drivetrain is solid and the price is cheap. thank you for posting so fast and have a safe trip. michael
    ps, thier page is www.casmiami.com ferrari #039901 ( stock # not chasis)

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I am getting on a plane right now so best if you e-mail or post here. i hope my service works up there.

Call them, drill them and take every statement they make with a grain of salt.

depends on how bad the car is and how much they want. May be a deal, who knows.

5. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ok i spoke with them. miles are 132,000 most likely as title is "exempt" and interior is absolutely trashed. car will turn over but smokes heavily when and if it runs. they really REALLY want $17,500 for it!!! severe rust in right rear and in trunk as well as around rear glass. sounds like a parts car, not even rebuildable at least for what i can and want to afford to do. Martin thank you so much for your time and offers of help. perhaps i should save up and get a car from you i KNOW is closer to what i want ! i would think this thing would be worth around $8k or so, if that, for parts ect.

6. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    You're always better spending a little more money on a nice car. Martin is the man to get you a car. And he has an interesting way he turns over the keys of the car to a new owner.

7. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    lol ! thanks for the info...... i have some things pending that may free up some cash to get something nice. time will tell.

8. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    What surprise does he have for the new owner?

9. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    lol i dont want to know so dont spoil it for me, i may be able to get a car from Martin very soon! martin have fun on your trip!!!!!