Victory by design | FerrariChat

Victory by design

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by detltu, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detltu

detltu Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Full Name:
    David Taylor
    I got my Ferrari Victory by Design the other day and the added footage of the F40,F50, and Enzo is the stock footage from ferrari and lasts about 15 seconds... really. the F40 and F50 are in one shot. If you, like me were expecting a little more substance on these cars you will be severly dissapointed. The Dino section is also only a few seconds. Other than that it is a pretty good video about the older ferraris and I learned some things I did not already know. Overall I am dissapointed in the video though.

2. kescape

kescape Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    I watched the program on Speed TV and it is not very impressive.

If you want newer ferrari, you can consider buying a tape called The Ferrari Experience (I have it). It has F40, F50, 360, 550, etc. It's not bad consider that there are not many ferrari tapes out there.

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks for the tip looked it up on the internet and found it. Ordering it tommorow soundlike a good video. http://www.speedgear.com/orders/SGF1_Detail_Listing.cfm?itemnumber=AV2712&selecttype=Item&byitem=09

4. kescape

kescape Karting

Nov 11, 2003
    np. hope u like it.