BAR 006 pictures | FerrariChat

BAR 006 pictures

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by beast, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Here are some pictures of BAR's new 006 challenger. As a side note it was reported today that BAR might have to relocate to Japan if the EU tobbaco regs are to be enforced in full.

http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/19635

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Here is some of the side pod details

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    And rear wing body work view.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    are we sure that this is the real BAR Honda? I don't see any smoke coming out of the rear.

5. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Of course not i mean cmon, I dont think your being fair here to BAR, you gotta wait till they come out of the first chicaine at least. Then they'll blow there engines.

6. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    We shall only see. one thing is for sure the BAR's sure are fast when they run them light on fuel and more than likely without ballast weight.

http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/19651

7. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Another joke team. I actually worked for British American Tobacco during the teams first year and 100% the focus was on making the company feel good about itself. This it did because there were many work collegues that got a lift about their company going F1 racing, and there were pictures of the car everywhere ... in the white and silver colours which looked far better than the actual colours.

BUT if you are not racing for racings sake ... you are not giving it 100%, and lets face it this is a mobile billboard and the racing effort is really a side to the fight to keep BAT selling cigarettes.

Saying that in the last couple of years they definitely have stepped up in effort and maybe without the demotivator JV they might start the slow and painful climb into seriousness.

Pete

8. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Random bump, to get rid of the spoiler title.

9. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    LOL, 2 year time split! Honda made a micro business jet, though. 5 passenger plane. I guess they had to expand their car market. You know, big wings, no torque high revving engines, fart can exhaust.