Need Your Help To Look at A Car - Montgomery, AL | FerrariChat

Need Your Help To Look at A Car - Montgomery, AL

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by ghost, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Hi Guys

Am thinking of purchasing a car that is based in Montgomery, AL, and would greatly appreciate it if somebody in that area wouldn't mind taking a look at it.

The situation is somewhat time-specific, and so I would hope they could look at it either today or tomorrow (ideally).

If anybody is available to take a gander, could they PM me, or get in touch with me directly -- 1.917.656.2280. I'd really, really, really appreciate it. Thanks.

Vik.

2. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    Vik, you have a PM.

3. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    What kind of car if I may ask?

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    I'm sorry for not specifying. 355B.

Regards.

5. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Just curious because a few months back while visiting Montgomery I saw a red 360. I didn't expect to see one there but it had dealer plates on it and I believe it was for sale.

6. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
    Was it a spider? Because I saw last week that there is a red 360 spider F1 for sale at Southern Imports in Ridgeland. (Jackson,MS) I thought it might be the same one. It is not unusual for a car to hop from dealer to dealer around here.

The 355B is a sweet car, one of my favorites. Though, I generally like the targas over the berlinettas.

If you need someone else to check it out, I may be able to squeeze in a trip. I would do me some good to get out of this 1/2 horse town.

7. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    This was a red six speed coupe.