Invitation to Baillargeon Audi Grand Opening | FerrariChat

Invitation to Baillargeon Audi Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Texas' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Baillargeon Audi in Euless on Airport Freeway is having our grand opening on Thursday, November 20 from 6pm until 9pm. Music, food, and an open bar are included. We will have the RS6, S4 and possibly the LeMans winning R8 on display. The President of Audi will be in attendance. If you would like to attend, will you please let me know as I am allowed to invite 12 more guests. I would love to see a few Ferraris show up for this event.

I believe this is going to be a lot of fun and would be a good time for a bunch of car guys.

Let me know.

Best regards,

James Dunne (formerly with Ferrari of Dallas).

2. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Hey guys,

Since I went to work for Baillargeon after leaving FoDallas in May, I have received nothing but flak about my involvement at FoD. The guys here say that "Dunne, you don't know anyone who drives a Ferrari much less owns one. If you did, at least one of them would have dropped by in his Ferrari to visit". How about a night out on Nov. 20th that includes dropping in to see the "new place"? And drive your Ferraris. It would just blow these guys away and maybe shut them up. They seem to think that a Porsche is the best there is or possibly the Diablo VT that Bobby Baillargeon drives fairly regularly. Help me out here. Rob, JimE, Tillman, George LaFleur, Mark Lacroix, Chris, Brian.................

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Don't worry, I'll stop by in the Ferrari one of these days. Hey, at least Jennie and I did stop by. :) I leave that afternoon for 3 days of racing at TWS. We'll stop by the new dealership soon enough. Sounds like a really neat event.

4. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I remember when you came in Rob. I was busy that day and did not get to spend any time with the two of you. If you want to drive an RS6 or an S4 just drop by. I was just thinking that I would love to show the guys up here that there are indeed some Ferrari owners here who are real people.

Just come on by that night. I will treat you to a drink at the bar.

James

5. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    If any of you are planning on attending the Baillargeon Audi Grand Opening on November 20th, will you please contact me so I can get your name on the guest list.

(817)553-2207 /direct
    [email protected] / e-mail

6. greg512tr

greg512tr Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 19, 2002
    Dallas TX
    Full Name:
    Greg B
    I am going...the 512TR is at FOD with the seatbelt recall so its retro nite in the 250. Anybody else?