275/4 GTB Search.... | FerrariChat

275/4 GTB Search....

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Steve275, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hye Guys,

Back from Zrich and it was a pretty fruitless trip, Exterior of the car was in very good condition but the interior was appalling, the engine sounded like it had been fed sugared diesael for the last 10 years, My mechanic got it running better but still not what I was expecting. I've heard a whisper of 2 GTB's for sale in Monte Carlo so probably going there next week. A Giallo/Nero and a Rosso/Tan, Both are well known cars so I'll probably have more luck this time, Wife is insisting on coming with me this trip though, Damn it!

I'll keep you posted.

ATB,

Steve

2. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Steve,

Well, we'll all be rooting for you. Let us know when you are going and I'll sacrifice some virgins; you never know, it may help!

Stig

3. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
  4. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Steve,

I guess you've tried Paul Baber ( www.250swb.com ), William Loughran, Hendon Way Motors and Nick Cartwright.

HWM have had a red one if for some time, and Nick Cartwright a silver one (@ £240k).

Good luck...!!

John

5. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I know Nick C very well he's only about 25 minutes away from were I live, (If you know him, he's recovering well from his ordeal just before Christmas), I have seen the Argento model and Unfortunately didn't like it, In the nicest possible way, Just didn't think the colour suited the car.
    I am aware of the 2 on Classicdriver, In fact I'm very interested in the one at Duncan Hamilton's I'm waiting for all the info.
    Thanks for the support, Had an offer on the GTO by the way, Some joker trying to make a fast quid - me thinks ?

I'm sure I'll find the one for me soon ?????? Hopefully !

ATB,

Steve

6. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #6 Steve275, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I wished I knew about this 275/6s for sale @ 250swb.com, it's sold now and no wonder at £185k !!!! PBY 117D is very well known car, all aluminium bodywork and great racing history - Can't believe I missed it.
    Pics are still on website though.

:( Steve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Alloy body... Nice

You saw those pictures recently of the silver alloy bodied 4 cam on the Vintage Ferrarichat thread..? Not for sale - but what a beauty.

John

8. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    No....Missed that one John, Post me thread if you can ?

Steve