Byron's next Ferrari! | FerrariChat

Byron's next Ferrari!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by superbimmer, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. superbimmer

superbimmer Karting

Jan 12, 2003
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hey, Byron ... how about this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6212&item=2456736986

Quoting the eBay ad:
    ________
    Here it is..the one Ferrari Testarossa you have been wanting to own. Tripple black with rear wing. Looks awsome.Over $100,000 invested in the engine and drive train.
    Built by Norwood Performance in August 2003. 1600 miles on engine and transmission (odometer show 51000kmh Aprox 30000 miles) Numerous Modifications to Engine, Transmission, and Suspension

Twin Turbo Charged to handle up to 1500 HP currently tuned down to 960 hp+ at Crank - 880 hp+ at Wheels - up to 22 lbs of boost. 200+ MPH on regular 93 octane Chevron pump gas!

This car is super fast. 0-150mph is a flash and top speed is over 230 mph. Obviously this is not a regular Testarossa and not for everyone.

"This is a sick machine, I'm scared of it, but I get in and spook myself anyway... (hehe)
    by far, this is the most awesome ride I have ever driven... turns heads and it's a @#$% beast!"
    ________
    What do you think, Byron ... you could put Brembos on it!

2. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    There is a black with tan 512TR with 50k miles being advertised now in the LA Times for $65,000. private party 213-700-4792

This might be worth a look.

3. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron

Ron, I think that might be Steve's car... that's the only Black 512TR I know of in the LA area with 50k miles... that thing was clean!

Btw, Bill, ROFLMAO..... You're too much!!

I don't think I could pull that one off! :)

Byron

4. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Byron - I have a black Testarossa (similar to the one shown), 1986, with 31,000 Kmiles. There are a few around. I left my wing in heaven, however.

Jim S.

5. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Jim, we both know you're never parting with this one... it's like the black sheep of the family, but one of the family, indeed! :) It's hard to part with sentimental value! ;)

Byron

6. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

byron,

are you selling the challenge car or are you simply adding to the stable? always seems easier to add!!

peter