One more benefit to be an Fchat member | FerrariChat

One more benefit to be an Fchat member

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by yellowpad, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Should we implement this along with the marketplace section?

1. Yes, lets do it!!

2. NO, dump the crap!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    I've been speaking with Rob about this already and I guess I am posting it before he does. www.natasu.com came out 2/1--an idea that I thought of while in the shower. Since I am a member here, I figured we can use this as an alternative mean of selling our goods in conjunction with the marketplace/classify. So far, the site received about 14,000 hits with 7 registered members. I know this kind of traffic will not generate many bids. But if we can start now, others will be aware of it and traffice will flow. I am currently offering this deal to nsxprime, s2ki and working with recycler. Before I put you to sleep, What do you think about this idea of having it available to Fchat members?

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    could you explain further?

my initial quick look suggests that natasu is trying to compete with ebay.

but i must be missing something 'cuz i'm sure natasu understands the law of increasing returns, right?

doody.

3. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Doody,
    I am glad you asked whether I am trying to compete with ebay. No I am not eventhough it seems that way. No matter how hard I say NO...the fact looks as I am competing. Basically this is just another tool to sales goods. Yes, it is like ebay on a much smaller scale. It serves to those that posts in the Fchat marketplace section looking for "offers". Now it is official. buyers would want the lower price, sellers would want as high as possible.....this is a tool to determine a meeting point of the pricing scale.

Guys..........you are welcome to flame me. I am already braced for shock!!

4. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    cool site, maybe i should put this damn 4 speed vette on there to try and get rid of it!!!! ill look into it more after work today!

5. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    OK, I bit. I posted a Ti shift knob on Natasu. If anyone is interested, check it out and let's see if this works!

6. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Thank you Brent. Please check you email.

Looking at the poll and looking at my emails and PMs, it just doesn't make sense to me :D It is the opposite of each other. Thank you for all the nice emails and PM. But I would appreciate posting it here for everyone to see.

***Please use alllll available features when posting. That way you can gain more exposure on the frontpage.

7. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    Ok, since Calvin's last post I went back in and setup an online store front and added a bunch of merchandise. It's all stuff that's really for sale and much of it came from F-Chat sponsors. Feel free to check out the listings. Thanks.

Brent

8. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Brent,
    Thank you so much for your listings. JUst to let you know that I have contacted numerous dealers, distributors, communities...and working on banner ads w/ autotrader and recycler now. I will be running a raffle or two within the next week or so for Ferrari/NSX gears as soon as I have those banner done. So far on the fourth day, we got 35,000 hits.:D

Everyone, Brent has plenty of cool stuffs on the site. Very nice deals.