Ferrari Exhibition | FerrariChat

Ferrari Exhibition

Discussion in 'Florida' started by rr1973, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Somebody know where and when is the Ferrari exhibition (West Palm Beach i Think) that we saw in all magazines . I know this Ferrari exhibition is in Florida and you can see all old and new Ferrari models in beatifulls gardens. Please let me know !!

Thanks

Ramon Ramirez
    Ferrari Die Cast Collector

2. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    It's the cavillino classic at the Breakers hotel in Palm Beach. It's at the end of January.

3. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Thanks a lot . I'll be there . Please let me know if you have dates

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Track dates are Thursday Fridat at Moroso Jan 22 and 23 and the big Concourse is at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach on the 24th and the charity lunchon is at Mar A Lago on the 25th.

Have lots of film for Breakers event. 200+ Ferraris and some of the most unique ones.

Sorry that thing with the ride diod not work Saturday. If you are coming Sunday I have a passenger for 2 -3 laps but will squeeze you in somehow. Bring a long sleeve shirt, long pants and tennis shoes and you will be taken for a ride.

:)

5. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I think I will go this year. I have had fun in past years, but couldn't get there last year.

6. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    By the way.......bring the wife/girlfriend/etc.... The Breakers is only a short distance to Worth Avenue (simmilar to Rodeo Drive in CA) where there is shopping she will surely enjoy!!!

7. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    I probably won't be around for the classic, but you never know.
    What are the fee's for registration/classes/brakers/mar-a-lago. Who do you contact?
    Mar-a-lago btw has an ausome brunch!:)