Ouch..... | FerrariChat

Ouch.....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Prowler, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Gee I hope the driver was actually hurt (er, that did not sound right but hang in there it will make sense soon ;)) as for the firemen to make this much damage ... for a sprained ankle would want me to sue the firemen!

One of my fears is that happening to my car and for some reason I am knocked out ... I would be very, very pissed off.

Now ofcourse if my guts were spilt everywhere or I was close to dying that would be different, but if I was awake and could talk ... I will extract myself!!!!! THANKS :)

I would buy it ... if I had the money, as eventually it would be fixed.

Pete

2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
  3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    2001, 15 Dec., e-mail from former owner when asked why the Fireman had gone berserk and cut the top off; "the rescue guys (went) full-Straman and cut the top off to get me out. I was resting at the time, and if they'd simply tapped me on the shoulder I'd have climbed out. Oh, well.

I don't get it....

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Smacks of BS to me!!!, that story.

I guess it was brand new and thus insurance was going to get him another anyway, but those machines make a lot of noise and I would have grabbed the guy and made it obvious that it was not necessary.

Pete

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    lol, yah - Doesn't make sense to me.

6. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    I was calmly sitting in my F-40 after it had just been wrecked. I didn't feel the need to climb out in event of fire, or heavens to betsy, check that the other driver was ok.

With nothing to do, I decided to take a nap. Silly me, but I slept through a team of firemen that were using loud heavy equipment to tear apart my car.

This is all true!