Eurohoon | FerrariChat

Eurohoon

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by paulnwgb, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
  2. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
    Only about 15 places, so if you do wanna go, suggest you get your cheque book out sharpish.

3. MOD500

MOD500 Guest

Got my place booked.....saw the thread on PH at 15:00 Thursday afternoon, cheque sent via recorded delivery by 15:40 - did'nt want to miss out!!

Am going on my own in the chim, are you going solo or with a passenger?

Should be a good craic.

Lovely spider you have there (from seeing your profile on PH), is it sporting a tubi?

Best Regards

MOD.

4. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
    Coo - you didn't hang about! :)

I'm going with a passenger, though who it is I don't know yet - I wanna take my lil brother, but he's 17, not 18, which the rules say is a no-no,
    though I fail to see why.

A friend of mine is going, but he doesn't know in what car - he's selling his T350, might be in a 355.

Yeah, my spider's tubi'd up - just had a challenge grille fitted too - looks much better from behind now.

Should be a right blast - though it hurts me to think of the mileage on the car!

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    A friend of mine is going, but he doesn't know in what car - he's selling his T350, might be in a 355.

Paul,

Has the young man put his C ock in the custard, so to speak and decided to buy 355 ?

6. MOD500

MOD500 Guest

Shame about your bro' being too young. The tour operators' insurance would probably be void if anyone under 18 came along. Thats the only logical explanation I can think of.

The chap selling his T350....I remember someone posting on PH about that ages ago, the name blueyes springs to mind?

Looking forward to your tubi. Am getting my first dose of tubi this Sunday on the Northern driveout, looking forward to it.

MOD.

7. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
    Not yet I fear... he's warbling on about some baby Aston at the moment... but apparently it's not available until 2005.

8. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
    Nah, he's not on PH. I was seriously up for the northern driveout - especially if some more of these southerners were up for the jaunt. Now it turns out I might have to work. I'll continue to try and pass the buck - I might get lucky :)

9. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    He'll be lucky- in the dark days before i bought my 355, back in Jan last year I made enquiries about the Aston AMV8 Vantage, and only weeks after it was announced, waiting lists stretched on for ages.

I'd therefore recommend a 355 in the meantime!

Robert.