Thanks to Karl @ Verdis | FerrariChat

Thanks to Karl @ Verdis

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tomkranz, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tomkranz

tomkranz Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    Berkshire
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hello all,

Just wanted to publicly thank Karl Verdi.

I've been wanting a Ferrari since a very young age. After some hunting around the last few months, I came across a Mondial QV that Karl was selling at a nice price.

Having had it for a month now I'd like to say that Karl was honest and a good chap to deal with.

The Mondial is superb - I've done close to 800 miles in 5 weeks of ownership :) - and it's all I all I had hoped a Ferrari would be.

So cheers to Karl, and I can highly recommend Verdi's if anyone is looking for a car, or wanting some work done.

Cheers,
    TOM

2. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Hi Tom,

Welcome to FerrariChat.

Where are you based, 'cos it would be good to see you at one of our meets in the future?

Many of us have had dealings with Karl, and he is a top bloke, and he will look after you well during your ownership.

Good luck with the new motor, and see if you can get some pictures posted on here.

Stig

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    #3 tonyh, Feb 3, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi Tom and welcome.You'll find a growing Verdi fan club here,of which i 'm a member too.
    Look fwd to seeing you at our next meet.
    Tony
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. tomkranz

tomkranz Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    Berkshire
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'm near Bracknell, in Berkshire. Apart from a friend nearby who has a 308GTS QV, there are 4 355s in a 5 mile radius that I know of. As well as a 308GTB4. There was also a guy nearby who had a 308GTB and a 400i, both of which he raced, but I haven't seen them out and about in a while - think he may have moved.

Must be something about living in the commuter belt .... :)

I'll try and get some pictures posted soon. I'll also keep an eye out for nearby meets and see if I can make one.

Cheers,
    TOM

5. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Hi Tom

I am in windsor with a 355 GTS

regards
    james