Traffic lawyer in Roanoke? | FerrariChat

Traffic lawyer in Roanoke?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by GrigioGuy, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Anyone have a suggestion for a good traffic lawyer for Denton County Precinct 4? I've already used my get-out-of-jail-free card for the year.

Thanks

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I did about a month ago. Sounds like the 114 mafia got ahold of you? Anyway, I got a ticket end of last year and then 3 weeks after I had already paid the ticket I got a notice from a lawyer in the area that for $50 would go to court for you. A little late at that point.

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Do you have a story for us Tillman?

4. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Nothing interesting. Cruising along with traffic in the right hand lane on I35W northbound. We all passed a State Trooper going the other way.

10 minutes later he comes flying up on us, pulled me out of the middle of the pack, and wrote me for 80 in a 65. Truly bogus, I was doing 75 dead on according to the GPS. Guess he just wanted to irritate someone who had made better career choices ;)

It turns out that I am still eligible for deferred adjudication. Pay the fine + court costs and be good in Roanoke for 90 days and it never happened.

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    It shouldn't be hard to be good in Roanoke....

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    yes, earlier this year I was on probation at the same time in three cities along 114. :) 35W is another bad place. Strange it would be Roanoke as Roanoke doesn't even have city limits that come within 2 miles of 35W. Was it an actual Roanoke cop or was it HP?

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Ahh, I see you said ST. Every time I got nabed it was city cops, curious to hear how probation works. Can you not get another ticket by any other ST in Texas?