Britore may not let Weber go to Williams ... | FerrariChat

Britore may not let Weber go to Williams ...

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by PSk, Feb 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    If Briatore stuffs up another F1 career I'm not going to be happy!!! Love to see Weber in a real car ... atleast then we could really see if he has got it or not.

Pete

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    What other career did he stuff up?

Naome's, Heidi's?
    :)

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    :D ... okay may be I got a bit excited here!

But I thought that he controlled half the field of drivers. Isn't Fisi under his contract?, and Alonso (will he let him go to a top 3 team if they come begging?)

Okay I appologise for that comment against Briatore. Guess I allowed my personal feelings for the guy to get in the way of my fingers while typing that post ... :)

Pete

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Briatore is all about $$$. If somebody wants Webber and offers enough, he'll let him go.

You're right about him managing several drivers. I think he was in charge of Trulli and Fisico and responsible for them flip flopping between Jordan and Benetton, err Renault. He probably made his % in each transfer...

5. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Andreas, I've never heard of the female anatomy referred to as "careers" before!

6. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Er, I can think of a few female careers that require said anatomy ... like modelling and Prostitution ... ;)

Pete