Attn S.C. Car nuts. | FerrariChat

Attn S.C. Car nuts.

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by LRPMAN, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    New club forming in Aiken SC.
    South East Association for the Preservation of Exotics.
    All cars that are considered Exotic by the Mt Dora Show standards will be the prime focus. We WILL be adding the SPECILA INTEREST EXOTIC, Viper, Corvette, Prowler also.
    Target is for a monthly "DINE IN" in Aiken SC at the Houndslake Country Club (need to set this up if the interest is there)
    The DIFFERENCE with this club is that it is ONLY $20.00 per Family per year. There will be an ON LINE NEWS LETTER, At least 2 shows per year including and EXOTIC CAR SHOW (See off topics). My company will be backing this to start and as soon as we get the basic club put together I will be turned over to the officers of the club. Our MAIN interest is to get the CARS out and have some fun.
    Contact me at:
    [email protected] if you have ANY interest OR to just tell me to forget it.
    George Pavlisko

2. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    I'm interested, please keep me posted.

M James

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Count me in, SC/NC chat is almost dead, were are all of the Fcar owners, members, and fans?

4. rated///M

rated///M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Trevor Ely
    JDavid: you still on for Saturday in Winston-Salem...?

5. MadMaxx

MadMaxx Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    I'll throw in on it. My wife is a graphic artist, and I'm a computer junkie by trade. We can help out on the news letters or anything else. She does lots of stuff for The Cliffs area, Bi-lo center, etc.

LMK

Thanks!
    James

6. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Look like SEECARR will get the node.
    South
    East
    Exotic
    Car
    Association
    Rebel
    Region
    This will allow other regions to form.
    1 st SHOW Oct 2005
    1 st Cruise in (we are partnered with Aiken Horsepower Association) is March 1, 2004 at the Aiken Mall.
    More Info Call 877-395-3366
    The Aiken group are mostley in the 40's and 50's and very nice.

7. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Well here we go: www.leatherique.org/seecarr.htm . The 1st function will be a Car Show (April 24, 2004) in conjunction with the local Club Aiken Horespower Association. The plans then call for a Dinner and Seminar on Leather Care (of course) at Houndslake C.C. in Aike. The presentaion/seminar/hand on will be for the male and female. We will go over basic leather care and information as it apllies to all types of leather. This iwll be a chance to see if this idea will fly.
    Take Care: