Nose Job for the 360..... | FerrariChat

Nose Job for the 360.....

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Steve275, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #1 Steve275, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Now then.....I think it's fairly well known that I'm no great fan of the more modern Ferrari's, That's not to say that I don't think they are not great car's, just not for me. (I hope that does not cause anyone any offence - None is meant), in fact quite the opposite, I someties wish I did like them ?

But the shape does have something to do with it, the grill on the 360 for instance did much more than split itself and oppinon on current Ferrari design criteria, (Pinninfarina still get their brief from Ferrari), So when I saw this I quite liked it, it gave the 360 a bit Ferrari-ness bcak to the front end ? Only MHO !

Regards,

Steve
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #2 Steve275, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    By way of a pre-emptive apology just in case....

Here's one of the original Pinninfarina Pencil Design's (pre-launch), for all you proud 360 owner's !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I like that silver car's front, but where would you put the number plate? Would rather take the edge off it, would it not? This was something Jaguar forgot when they designed the XK8 IMO.

Also, I dread to think what it's done to the 6000 hours or whatever Ferrari spent in the windtunnel sorting out the 360s aerodynamics!

Where did you find the pics?

Robert.

4. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Nice pics Steve, but I can't help thinking it looks a bit Porker GT3'ish.

How was it in Zurich BTW? I read your threads, was the car a private sale or at a dealers? I ended up getting hammered on saturday night on an island in the Danube with a load of Hunrgarian girls. Of couse I would have much rather met up with you :)

Cheers
    Simon

5. CraigW

CraigW Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    London
    Full Name:
    Craig Williams
    I like it Steve, although it does remind me of something else, farboud maybe ?

6. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    How was it in Zurich BTW? I read your threads, was the car a private sale or at a dealers? I ended up getting hammered on saturday night on an island in the Danube with a load of Hunrgarian girls. Of couse I would have much rather met up with you :)

Cheers
    Simon[/QUOTE]

Simon,

It was a private seller, as it happens I'd rather have been with the Hungarian Girls on the Island ! Sounds Great ............

Steve