Ken Griffey Jr.'s Rosso Fiorano 360 spider for sale | FerrariChat

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Rosso Fiorano 360 spider for sale

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by stokpro, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  2. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Nice color! ... but I would toss the rear wing.

3. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    It is a really nice car. I had ordered it for a customer when I was at FoCF. Originally had a tan top - that lasted less than a month (got WAY too filthy). Ken traded in a coupe with that same (I agree, not so tasteful) aero package. I imagine that he also put in a monster stereo, like was in his coupe.

Scottie

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Hey Scottie,
    What are you doing these days? Still in Florida? I'm in Miami this week!

Dave

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Agreed, I'd toss the wing AND the aero kit. Car looks fine (great) without the distractions. Plus, that wing probably creates more drag then aerodynamics.

6. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    Dave:

I am in Boca Raton now. Moved to be closer to the 'Rents.

I left FoCF a long time ago, September of '02, but remain very friendly with everyone there. I still talk with John and Raymund regularly. I had a long standing relationship with Onofrio long before I went to work for him - he took care of my father's cars for many, many years - and he is still like a father to me (well maybe more like a wicked step-father).

I am in the process of starting a new business - providing secure storage for high-end automobiles, here in Boca - so, if you know anyone that needs space, please pass it on. I may end up doing some brokerage as well once I get the initial set-up taken care of.

If you are down here this weekend, and if you have the time, you should come up for the "concours" at the JCC and/or the RM Auction at the Polo Grounds. Both promise to be good "car guy" events. I am trying to get some of the local folks to get together for both on Sunday - check the FL region posts - and I will be at the RM Auction starting tomorrow morning. Got to give out them new business cards to all those new "calssic car" owners.

Feel free to give me a call while you are down, would love to catch up this weekend if you can make it. My cell is (561) 306-6560.

BTW - on POST - the wing is attached to the rear deck-lid by four aluminum posts. The bolts go through the deck-lid. Removing it would be pricey. Also, at least on Ken's Berlinetta, the movement of the wing had warped the deck-lid a bit around the mounting posts. The only proper fix would be to replace the decklid -big $. The lower body panels come off easier, but they have mouting brackets that do not. Fortunately, the brackets are not readily visible if the body panels are removed.

Later,

Scottie