more front license plate issues | FerrariChat

more front license plate issues

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Adrenln328, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

front license plate hassles

1. should we make an effort to eliminate front license plates

2. leave the issue alone & just pay the d**n tickets

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    This topic has been discussed before, currently on both the Northwest sites & the So Calif sites.
    The issue of a front plate is a nuisance to most of us, but it sounds like there is a flurry of new tickets in So Calif. It is now used as an excuse to ticket, whereas we all used to think that if we weren't doing anything illegal, it wouldn't be a reason for a ticket.
    Sounds like that is changing for the worse. It impacts many of us, not only on our F cars, but several others we also own. My Corvette has the same issue.
    OK, there are lots of cars that don't have (& we don't want) front brackets.
    On the NW side, we have had some comments that it is better to let sleeping dogs lie, which is wonderful if they WILL just lie.
    However, there are several states where a front plate is NOT required. Is there enough intrest in trying to get this to be a standard nationwide?
    If folks here would like to make the effort, I would be happy to assist in any way I can. If not, I'll drop it & just pay the ticket if it happens....
    Thanks