foul fighting | FerrariChat

foul fighting

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by pinetreeneedles, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pinetreeneedles

BANNED

Nov 30, 2003
    ~~These (FChat) boots are gonna walk all over you!"~~

All you need is a diarea mouth and 10K posts to become a superstar here, and walk all over adults that actually own cars and have real jobs. It's the Fchat way.

2. pinetreeneedles

BANNED

Nov 30, 2003

So "bad mouthing people" is why people join this site, it's all becoming clear to me now.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Get a clue pinetreeneedles.

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    GEEZ...... ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR PERIODS TODAY....................

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Go suck a dead monkey's c.unt... How's that for a "diarea" mouth...?

6. pinetreedneedles has a valid point here.

7. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    IL COMMENDA PUTZ

YOU NEVER HAVE A VALID POINT.........YOUR A MORON.......

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You're another one; why don't you go gnaw on the flacid penis of a dead priest and stop being such an irritable, infected ****...

9. Looks like DES got her feelings hurt.

Don't worry, maybe you should change your name again and a Ferrari will magically appear in your driveway.

10. 007

007 Guest

Feb 18, 2003
    Scottsdale&LasVegas
    Full Name:
    Brad
    Enough Allready!!! Jeeezzzz, Let's get back to talking about cars.

11. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    How about you go f_ck your dead mother's c.unt... Feelings hurt...? Hurting my feelings is when i toss your grammy some throat yogurt and she won't swallow... Go f_ck yourself, you human herpe...

12. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Lets try to avoid this kind of stuff. Just ignore Pine and Il Com if you don't like what they are saying.

13. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    #13 AJS328, Feb 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

While reading these words, try to imagine them coming out of this mouth. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003

Once again you prove yourself to be a valuable asset to the Ferrari Community. I can hardly wait until I have thousands of posts.

N

15. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    -Lets try to avoid this kind of stuff. Just ignore Pine and Il Com if you don't like what they are saying._

Excuse me, I think some of us would rather ignore the pathetic, childish vulgarity if you don't mind.

This place stinks!

N

16. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Dude??? wtf????

17. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You're another one who has something against me merely because i post a lot and get a lot of attention... Try not to swing from my d_ck so often, mkay...? You're getting in the way when i have to piss... When's the last time you saw me use words like c_nt or ****...? Very rarely, right...? Yet, still you insist on using it against me with bullsh_t sarcasm... Let me ask you question, d_ck face, according to your sarcasm, when's the last time i proved myself to be a valuable asset to the Ferrari community...? Hmmmmm...? How often do you see me causing problems or being disruptive...? Try and come up with an accurate and appropriate answer, assh0le... If you can't, then raise on up off my f_cking back and let me f_cking breathe; got it...?

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Maybe i take this site too seriously sometimes... i hate wading through tons and tons of bullsh_t though and always smiling back... Sometimes i don't f_cking feel like smiling...

i'm nothing but nice on here and maybe i don't own a car or can't contribute helpful technical information or serial numbers or phone numbers or contacts or anything else, but that's not a f_cking requirement, now is it...? If someone doesn't like me, then they need to PM me and let me know directly or just ignore me or whatever; don't taint the site with nonsense... Oh, and since my language is apparently offensive to some, let me repeat myself, in a more respectable manner: If you don't like me, you can go experience carnality with your deceased matriarch's vaginal passage... Mkay...? :D

19. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    CARBON

BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME REFILL MY POPCORN AND GET ANOTHER DIET PEPSI...IM GOING TO RETURN THE TAPES I RENTED AT THE VIDEO STORE THAT I WAS GOING TO WATCH TONIGHT AND RE-ADJUST MY MONITOR TO MY 57 INCH TV I HAVE IN MY TV ROOM :)

B

20. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Hey Bruce pick up some of those TGIFriday's potato skins and I will stop by..

DES Take a deep breath and remember that, at least my list of Idiots include il com Excuseitalian Rudy and prancing horse. I don't really read their stuff any more. A couple of others are just baiting.

If they have such a case of Cranial-Rectal inversion don't join them the view must be awful and I would bet it stinks too.

21. nart2222

nart2222 Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    >>i'm nothing but nice on here and maybe i don't own a car or can't contribute helpful technical information or serial numbers or phone numbers or contacts or anything else,<<

Except for your completely false first 6 words (i'm nothing but nice on here) I think you fairly well summed up your worthlessness.

N

22. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Leave our boy carbon alone and go play with yourself

23. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Here's my $.02, worth twice what you paid for it.

Carbon, relax. My kids read this forum, and the .'s and _'s don't fool them a bit. The .'s and _'s are also attached to words I'd prefer they not learn from an internet site that they know I like, and they also know it's owner. Besides, here's what you have that they don't. You've ridden in an Enzo. And the Breadvan. And an F40LM. And many others. Have they? No. You've driven more Ferrari's than I have, and I own one. If they don't get it, then you should consider the source, and move on. Don't regress to their level.

I'm also with Rob, lets let Jack clear up the mess and move on.

24. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Nart, go eat a big, floppy donkey d_ck; and after it passes through your system, petrify those feces and then use them to anally rape your mother as revenge for actually delivering you into this cruel world... After that, disembowel her and rip out her ova and wear them as you parade around the house, singing 3 Days Grace's newest song to your mother's corpse...

...then email me and let me know how it went.

25. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Jim, NNOMoon, et al, i'm sorry... Jim's right, i should've left this alone from the get-go...