328GTS at Sears Auto! | FerrariChat

328GTS at Sears Auto!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by triXXXter, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I'm in sales at Sear Automotive off Hulen (tires, batteries, brakes, etc.) and had a gentleman come in last night asking about a 2 amp battery charger for his new 328GTS. We talked for a little bit and we thought there might be something wrong with the alternator, so I told him to bring it by real quick before we closed and I could check it out. Seems it was bad. Really nice guy. Told him about Ferrarichat.com and he hadn't heard about it. I told him about how great this site is and since it's his first Ferrari that he could learn a lot here.
    Beautiful car! The interior was damn near perfect and the body looked great too. Really good shape and got a good price.

Hope you are enjoying the car!! Try bringing it to the car show at Ferrari of Dallas March 13th!

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6769

Steven

2. 4Webers

4Webers Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Cool, I hope he logs in and joins. I've been looking for some more FChat folks over here in cowtown.

I'll stop by and look for you some time Steven. Of course you told him that a battery charger for a Ferrari will cost about $200 right :)