This is hard to stomach but like a train wreck you just keep looking! | FerrariChat

This is hard to stomach but like a train wreck you just keep looking!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by triXXXter, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I can't stopping clicking and clicking to each new picture.
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com

This is just sadding stuff here people. Please be careful with your $150,000+ trophies.

2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    It's been posted many times before, great source of photochop material!

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Thank god,

I was afraid I would see the same post as I saw this morning on a very lousy forum (was there for the first time, never again). It was a Ferrari ripped to pieces, crashed at 175 mph or kmh don't remember. Anyway, there wasn't much left of the car. Then they start taking pictures of the passengers. Well, There wasn't much left of them either. There was a leg lying there, and a face that was not much of a face anymore. And somebody just photographes that and puts it ont the net. Damn clowns. Never want to see those pictures again...

Glad it's not the same post here.

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I like this one:

Solving Parking problems

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Those Damn SUV's! Banish them all to Hell where they belong!

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I cringed at the F50 upside down in the snow. What was he thinking?

7. taunus

taunus Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2002
    Germany, Osnabrueck
    Full Name:
    Ansgar
    It is not a real car. If you look at the car in detail, you will see that this is a model.

8. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    >Those Damn SUV's! Banish them all to Hell where they belong!

Considering the arsenal of safety laws applicable to cars,
    it is rather unbelievable that SUV's are legal (particularly hummer's - house on wheels)

9. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I've seen those and there are quite graphic to say the least. Sometimes it takes a harsh reminder like that to realize things can get out of your control. It looked like they we right in town as I recall too. Idots for sure. Unfortunetely I'll never get those images out of my head.

10. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    You are so right,Ontogenetik. More like a "Rumpus Room on wheels". God forbid if the little darlings (I have 2 ) get "Bored!" "Oh no! What are we going to do! The children are bored!" "we need to install a TV,with a VCR-NO-a DVD player. A fridge,a bathroom. And,let a 5'2" woman,chatting on a cell phone,with absolutely zero experience driving anything bigger than the Camry that she had before,pilot the monstrosity. No "mirror training",like you need in order to get a CDL to drive real Trucks. I think that these things should REQUIRE further driver training and a different drivers license classification,other than just letting hubby go out and buy the biggest and most expensive one that he can find for his darling wife and bored children. In the Trucking world. When you want to go up to a bigger truck. It requires further testing and a new license classification. Why not with cars,minivans and SUV's? In my state (Illinois) I don't think that a plate costs anymore for a big hunkin' SUV than it does for a normal car. Why not? They take up more space. You can't see past them when you're behind them.They are usually over the parking lane markings,prohibiting another car from parking in the spot next to them. You can't see past them when you are next to one,and trying to pull out of a parking lot on to the street...especially us guys in our super low Ferrari's! Ban 'em all!!!! When did society,in general,develop the attention span of a 3 year old. Everybody NEEDS to be entertained EVERY WAKING MINUTE OF THE DAY. Cell phones with games on them. ETC...God forbid we have any time to just THINK!