Baby Enzo | FerrariChat

Baby Enzo

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by allanlambo, Feb 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Anyone placed an order for the 360 replacement yet? Im going to place one with my uncle.

2. nberry

nberry Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Now why would you do that? Didn't you just order the greatest car on the face of this planet?:rolleyes:

Oh, I am sure you will also be getting the 360 replacement below MSRP.:D

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Ill be doing it to sell it to some numbskull like yourself to put an additional 50k in my POCKET which will most likely end up in Lambo dealers hands!

4. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    LOL

5. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman

Now...that is just wrong!! :)

6. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I did. I should get mine toward the end of the first year they're delivered. I did order manual, though, so I might get moved up as I am the second manual car on the list.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    People who flip these will turn a nice profit, BUT be careful and make sure your uncle approves. If an F-car dealer knows you are just buying cars to flip them, you won't be buying cars there very long. At least not at a price at which you could turn a profit. Your uncle is evidently into Ferraris, so I would make sure he doesn't mind this scheme and make sure his dealer doesn't mind it either.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    We will try and get a several of them. But i'll be happy with one.

9. FerrariMonza

FerrariMonza Rookie

Feb 3, 2004
    Near San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Mark Carreon
    Allan, I've had a deposit down for over a year, but have not heard anything from the dealership about the replacement. I was told that all the people that had put down the deposit, will all be called in for a "little meeting" when the right time comes. I will call them again this week for any development.

10. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I'm 4th on the waiting list of over 200+ already at my dealership. It's been over 18 months since I got on that list, so it's been building for a while now. Thank GOD for me I acted so quickly. Regardless of how much I can get for it immediately after taking delivery, I won't sell it.

Or maybe I'll sell it and with the $50-100k profit I'll make off it, I'll buy a used Lambo with a couple thousand miles on it. With their garbage like resale values, that's about what one will cost me. :)

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Maybe in your dreams!

12. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I love my Fcars.....but Allan is such a riot !!!! His passion for Lambo is something to marvel but his ability to antagonize is of unparalled comparison....and everyone seems to bite. I enjoy being a sideline spectator of these verbal combats especially on a bad trading day like today.....I bet the guy is a blast to party with.....

13. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Well, I have to say that as antagonistic as Allan is with Lambos, there are plenty here that are equally or more antogonistic to Lambo owners that post here. The only thing that I could ever fault Allan for is that he's sometimes a bit too defensive, however, I'm sure that's a product of this F-chat environment. There's nothing wrong with his posts. The passion is what counts. Fchat is as much Allan it is people like DES, Martin, BRUCE, and others.

14. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    well said, sherpa23---

i applaud your embrace and candor.
    aftertall, we all share a common fabric of being passionate about exotic cars......

15. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    As long as nobody ever loses sight of what we're disputing here, it's all in good fun.

16. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Or, It's all fun until someone loses an eye..... :)

17. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Sounds like a good time for a group hug!

What's up Alan, the 348 is running great!

Vincent.

18. Mako98PonyGreenComendator

Feb 5, 2004
    THEN IT GETS HYSTERICAL?

19. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    In defense of the lambo marque, part of the "horrible resale" is that they will build you the car you want without having to beg and kiss a$$ to pay 200K. Its true, one reason the gallardo is less expensive and not on a waiting list is Greco said from the outset that they will BUILD you one, not make you buy one or wait forever.

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Glad to hear it! When you are ready, ill sell you a 355 Spider! I think you saw it already.

Allan

21. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    I have placed a deposit on one as well...I just can not get a time of delivery yet! I was promised I would be one of the first 5 owners :)