Intercity experience | FerrariChat

Intercity experience

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Teenferrarifan, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Intercity did a great job. They shipped my dad's new(to him) 1948 chrysler town and country convert. (woodie) from Scottsdale, AZ to Newtown Sq.,PA in about 6 days. They said it would take between 4-7 days. There was no damage what so ever to the car, and the guy dropping it off couldn't have been nicer. Top notch job and not a bad way to transport a car across the country. Price $1500
    Erik

2. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

i have used intercity on my most recent ferraris and porsches. they are w/o question the most easy folks to deal with. they are professional and fairly priced. first class.

THE BIGGEST PLUS...THEY ACTUALLY TELL YOU WHEN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CAR!!!

most companies will say..."about two weeks"! Hey no problem, i can put my life on hold while i wait for the truck. not for me!

use the folks from mass!!

pcb

3. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    There drivers are big car guys. They must drive some amazing rides. Also they were right in the range of days they gave. Which was a huge plus as u mentioned.
    Erik

4. rennen

rennen Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    New York
    I used them a few times, they are top notch. I was very comfortable giving them my car, and they more than exceeded my expectations.