360 Owners: CAPRISTO or TUBI Exhaust? | FerrariChat

360 Owners: CAPRISTO or TUBI Exhaust?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Jimmy540i, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Hey Guys:

My name is Jimmy and this is my first post. I need your words of wisdom.

I just got my 360 6pd Coupe a few weeks ago and installed the CAPRISTO exhaust and now I'm thininkg of changing to TUBI.

The reason I went for the Capristo is because I have been told that Capristo adds about 8HP instead of Tubi which adds 4HP.

However, I realized my 360 is loosing low-end torque (lag @ lower RPM) after the installation of the Capristo. It also heats up the engine bay despite the fact it has a deeper / louder tone than Tubi.

Since I do not wish to get a Rear Challenge Grill (which would reduce the temperature of the engine bay), I'm considering changing from Carpisto to Tubi.

I've just odered the Tubi. I would like to ask about your opinions prior the the swap.

Thank you.

Regards,
    JIMMY

(PS: Sorry for the 2X post on the main discussion, I really need some pointers)

2. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Jimmy; Tubi is tried, tested and proven. Without hesitation I opted and installed the Tubi right off the bat with cat bypass pipes. No problems whatsoever. It is what a Ferrari is meant to sound like. Go Tubi!