Man Lives With Corpse For 18 Months. | FerrariChat

Man Lives With Corpse For 18 Months.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F40, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Man Lives with Dead Brother for 18 Months

LONDON (Reuters) - A British retiree did not notice his brother had been dead for 18 months despite sharing a mobile home with him.

When Herbert Silver, 72, finally called police and told them his brother George, 75, had died, they went to the bachelors' home expecting to find a body. Instead they found a skeleton, British newspapers reported Thursday.

"I admit that I didn't go into his room for a few hours, a few days...well quite a while actually," Herbert Silver told the Daily Telegraph.

Silver said he had thought it a "bit odd" when his brother failed to emerge from his bedroom in the tiny home they shared in Blissford, southern England, but told the Daily Mirror:

"George liked to keep himself to himself, and to be honest so do I." A postmortem indicated George Silver had been dead for up to 18 months.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-RTO-reodd&idq=/ff/story/0002%2F20040205%2F0739013631.htm&sc=reodd

2. Mako98PonyGreenComendator

Feb 5, 2004
    WITH APPRECIATION OF SUBTLETY LIKE THAT, WHICH LAMBO DID THE YOUNG ONE DRIVE? SELF-ABSORBED, WITH A POOR SENSE OF SMELL. SOUNDS LIKE LAMBO DEMOGRAPHIC TO ME

3. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    lol :)

Poor old guy probably lost complete track of time. That or he killed him.

4. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    Ewwww... 18 months and a bare skeleton. The rodents have feasted.

- Gabe