Tommy Hilfiger ENZO | FerrariChat

Tommy Hilfiger ENZO

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Eilig, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    So I've been half-watching this stupid "Rich Girls" show on MTV so I can get a look at Hilfiger's Enzo. AT the end of tonight's show, they showed previews for the next show, which included Hilfiger and his spoiled rotten girl standing in the Ferrari dealership. Two notable quotes:

From Tommy Hilfiger (as he sits in the ENZO):

"It's really quite a cheap car -- it doesn't even have push-button windows!"

From Hilfiger's daughter (standing on the Ferrari showroom floor):

"You know, they aren't even very attractive cars!"

Then they show him starting the Enzo and driving off the floor, out into the streets.

Of course I will have to watch the next show to witness this display. But it just stinks that a new ENZO owner obviously doesn't even have the slightest concept of what the car is even all about! "Doesn't have push-button windows..." give me a break!!

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sounds to me like an example of a person who does NOT deserve to be driving an Enzo.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Youd think with all their money they could fix those buck teeth of theirs.

4. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Allen -- (still laughing)!

I think the Hilfiger logo should be changed from the red/white/blue thing to a couple of buck teeth. I wouldn't have said such a thing until I heard the nit-wit making this statement about push-button windows!

5. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    "You know, they aren't even very attractive cars!"

Her friend isn't attractive either but someone unfortunetly is going to have to nail her.

6. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    So when is the next rich-girl show run on MTV?

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yeah what exactly is that fat pig Jaime Gleishers claim to fame? They compare themselves to the Hilton sisters, but i mean, atleast the Hiltons are hot!

You knopw your bad, when youre completely loaded and still no ones to mercy F@ck you. She couldnt even get any on her prom.

8. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    One kid from that show goes to my school. He was on the novice crew team, but i dont think he was very good, or at least not good enough to catch the eye of this seasoned varsity rower. I hate how just anyone can be allowed to be on the novice team. We need to have cuts to weed out the weak. Needless to say, i dont expect him to show up on january 6th when intense winter training starts. Anyway, i'm told he is the kid on the show who cries because he doesnt get to ride in a limo. I dont get to ride in a limo, do you see me crying???

9. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Exactly what I was going to say Jordan but you beat me to it.

10. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    Seriously, if Enzo Ferrari were alive today, and he witnessed Hilfiger making such a pathetically stupid statement on national TV, I'd be willing to bet he'd declare the Bill of Sale was a fraud, and proceed to repossess the vehicle from this buck-toothed varmit!

11. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Amen Eilig.

12. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Now that we all agree, only one thing left to do. Sneak into the Hillfigure collection, steal the car, and park it on DES' driveway the next morning :)

13. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    I was wondering. If the car is so cheap Tommy, would you buy me one?

14. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron

I think her prom date drank a ton of coffee so he would throw up.I guess he figured he would throw up one way or another that night.He took the easy way out.

15. Ferruccio

Ferruccio Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2003
    olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan Gordon
    Man this makes me mad. They should not sell Ferraris to people like that. There should be a quiz before hand or something seriously.

16. Johns

Johns Guest

Nov 2, 2003
    nj/nyc
    Full Name:
    Johnny East
    what a dumbass! he shouldve been *****ed slap in the face for sayin somethin stupid like that. who still wears Hillfiger clothes anyway?

17. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Hopefully that was tounge in cheek, in which case, it's rather ammuseing.

Ally just got less attractive with the Ferrari comment.

18. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    "Who wears Hilfiger clothes?" GANG MEMBERS.

Tommy Hilfiger pays for his Enzo with blood money. Nice.

19. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    He also owns Tommy Bahama

20. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Why do you guys even care? Unless you lost out to him in a car auction, I don't see what difference this should make. He bought it, Ferrari makes some money, end of story.

--Dan

21. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    I also saw the preview for this show. For some reason these rediculous MTV shows grab my attention (of course, an Enzo aided quite a bit). I agree with bobafett regarding who owns the car. A lot of high end cars are purchased by people who have no intention to use or no inclination(sp) of the car's abilities. The guy has the means, so I see no issue with him purchasing it. Although, I would rather see an enthusiest get the car, you cannot fault capitalism.

bobafett:

Long time since I have seen you posting on a messageboard (since you departed bmwm5). What is going on?

22. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I thought I read somewhere that he has a collection of rare Ferraris. Anyone know if this is true? Pics?

23. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    TC! What's up buddy?? Long time! Check your PM...

--Dan

24. GregD

GregD Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Greg
    The show is a little pet project for his girls, to make some spending money and boost egos. I watched about 5 minutes of one of those shows (not the ones mentioned above) and turned the channel. If I happen to be watching tv when the enzo is on, Ill watch it, but the rest of the show is pretty much a joke.

If you really want quick entertainment, watch "Family Guy". That show is classic. I think its on late nights at either 11:00 or 11:30 pm.

25. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Family Guy should not even be mentioned in the same post as that MTV show. It is by far one of the best shows one can see on TV today. It is a shame that no more new episodes are being made, although that may change. I heard somewhere that a network might pick up their contract and new episodes will me made.
    As for "Rich Girls", those girls are obviously lucky to be so loaded, but they miss out on so much stuff that is part of growing up. From what i hear, hilfiger's daughter isnt a stuck up materialistic *****, like her atrociously ugly friend. You would think that with all that money, she would be able to make herself less ugly.