Scuderia SRQ BRUNCH CRUISE 2-15-04 | FerrariChat

Scuderia SRQ BRUNCH CRUISE 2-15-04

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sloan83qv, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    We are on for a repeat of last years wonderful Brunch cruise on the 100-foot private yacht (Sanibel Princess) based at the Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa.
    http://www.sanibel-resort.com/Dining/Princess_Harbour_Dining_Cuisine.asp

Those that attended last year still talk about the food and the cruise and what a great day we had, so RSVP quickly as I have promised the resort a head count by this Saturday (the 7th).

This is a group event and while your Ferrari would like the drive you are not required to bring it, you are welcome to drive your Fiat, Lancia, Ford, Chevy, etc….

Here’s the info:

Sunday February 15th is the day.
    (Ship departs dock at 10:15 and returns at 12:15)

We depart Sarasota at 8:30 am on the dot!
    (Last year we were late and I promised them that would not happen this time)
    (Yesterdays accident on 75 may slow us down as well due to single lane travel for 9 miles).

We meet at our same location at Northern Trust Bank on University Parkway (directions below).

Cost is $31.50 per person (Cruise, Food, Beverage, Tax and tip.)
    Pay at the dock. (credit cards or cash)

For those that live south of Sarasota you can join us as we travel. (let me know).
    (cell phones make that possible) I will also provide you with directions and you can meet us at the dock.

Meeting spot directions: MEET AT 8:15, DEPART at 8:30!!!!

Northern Trust Bank parking lot off of I-75 (exit #213 for sure) EAST on University Parkway to Town Center Pkwy, turn left and bank is on your right.

Please fill up the Ferrari with Gas before arriving; there is a Gas Station just before the bank on University Parkway (at light by Publix turn right for Gas).

RSVP: Paul Sloan [email protected]

2. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Thanks for the invite. It sounds like fun, but that is a tough 1 day run for me.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Stop whining and start driving!

I will be there Paul.

I will setup a meetingpoint on the entrance to Alligator Alley at 8:00am on Sunday. Right past the alley toll booth 8:00am sharp.

4. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    how many hours from FT.Lauderdale to Sanibel?

5. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    You have to figure a solid 2 hours each way. I drive there for business.

6. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Ken is right, it is a solid 2h. So what?

Your 348 and your 308 can not travel 2h straight?

Make your reservations with Paul S. today!

7. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Martin,

Haven't heard from any Squids but hey driving a Ferrari for 2 hours is not very common for FL East Coasters.

By the way it's takes us about an 1.5 hrs to get there from Sarasota, figuring on 20 minutes from the interstate exit to the ship.

We have some spaces still availible, we got 20 people so far.
    The ship get back into port at 12:15 which means you east coasters are back home by 3 pm.

Scuderia Sarasota
    WE DRIVE!

8. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I hear you Paul. I figured it takes 60min through the alley, 20 min up from Ft. Myers and 20min from the exit. 10min for room.

Will be a great trip. Can't wait to drive up there meet you guys and come back.

For starters I will see you also duiring the week. Supposedly the money for the track-rat is being wired to my attorney this monday. Wednesday or Thursday I suppose I'll be in Sarasota.

Martin
    Squideria Calamari
    WHERE WE ***** ABOUT DRIVING AND COMPLAIN THAT THE SARASOTA GUYS ARE NOT COMING CLOSER !

9. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Martin,

Small Problem with the Track Rat.....we are using it as an anchor for the Brunch Cruise Ship.

Paul

10. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Well, that will not work then...but I am sure you can use the silver "anchor" that is sitting at the shop since August of 2002. What do you think?