Please help in seemingly futile search | FerrariChat

Please help in seemingly futile search

Discussion in 'Europe' started by charliek, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    Hey to you guys on the otherside of the ocean. I have been desperately trying to locate an original Pionner radio for my 512 BBi. The one I did locate was in Belgium and the guy who has it collects old radios and wont give it up. It seems as though it was a model that was not sold in USA. It is model KE-4300. I have attached a picture hope it works. It does not have to have the Ferrai insignia.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Charlie

2. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Charlie,

I will look out for one!

Ton

3. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    I remember that model Pioneer - it was sold in South Africa back then. Cheers, MARK

4. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    Thanks to you all for your attention. I have had a lot of people in on the search, still no luck though. The search goes on.

5. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    Any news from anyone on the radio search? Also looking for front (top)bonnet exhaust grill and Prancing horse emblem for front grill. Thanks
    Charlie

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Contact Gary Goodman. He did all of the east coast installs for Ferrari US in the 70's - 80's before they came from the factory with radios.

He's hunting up a radio for my DINO, and really knows everything there is to know. He's also a Ferrari nut/owner and a great guy.

http://goodmanradio.com/

712-14 Lancaster Ave

Bryn Mawr, PA USA 19010

Ph: (610) 525-2836

Good Hunting!